Rosary School, Muweilah
Rosary School was founded in Halwn suburb in 1976 with only 300 students. However, the no. of students has been increasing steadily and has gone above 5000 at present, in both the schools put together.
In 1999, the school in Muwaileh was started for girls up to grade 11, preparing students for International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE).Rosary School; Muwaileh has been an approved centre for the University Examination.
The Rosary School follows British curriculum. On the other hand, the school follows the Ministry curriculum in Arabic, Religion, National and social studies for both Arab and Non Arab students. Over the years the Rosary School has acquired a reputation for being sincerely dedicated to imparting knowledge and training children for a successful future. Its proud to say that its students have moved far and wide excelling in their fields.
How was your Experience?
- Associate Director - Intercultural Education
- Technician - Library
- Senior Officer - Graduate Employment
- Coordinator - Student Services
- Admission & Enrolment Counsellor
- PE Technician - Regent International School
- Director - Computing Services
- Special Assistant to the Dean of Social Science
- Academic Technician - Applied Communications
- Aviation Engineering Technology & Science
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter