International Tourism Management degrees at Middlesex Dubai
DUBAI -Tourism is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing industries. International Tourism Management based degrees provide students with opportunities to develop skills and knowledge that will help them develop management careers in the service sector industry.
The International Tourism Management Programme at Middlesex University Dubai offers courses which will enable students to pursue a range of diverse and esteemed careers in the travel and tourism industry, whether they wish to initially move into employment after attaining their qualification, or to participate in postgraduate studies. Even if students do not wish to work in the tourism-related industries, studying International Tourism Management is an internationally recognised subject area. It is closely associated with the hospitality, event and leisure industries, offering a wide range of exciting and stimulating career options. Students can combine their study of International Tourism Management with Human Resource Management, Business or Marketing.
“Graduates will be equipped for a variety of management careers, especially as employers are often looking for candidates who are professional and multi-skilled, and can work well in people-focused environments. International Tourism Management is without doubt an exciting and rewarding area of academic study, and is one amongst many subject areas that Middlesex University Dubai is proud to develop,” said Dr Marcus Stephenson, lead tourism academic at Middlesex Dubai. “We have a very strong team of tourism management academics, who are not only known for their teaching abilities but also their contribution to international research,” he added.
Middlesex Dubai is one of only few universities in the region that offer much sought-after honours programmes in psychology, counselling, and hospitality management.
© Khaleej Times 2010
- Parents in Dubai choose schools by word-of-mouth, not inspections
- Older teachers fill gap in Sharjah
- Dubai pupils get a glimpse of the world in 2050
- Blanket pass for exams will have little impact: universities
- Sharjah schools unhappy with fee hike permission
Post a Comment
- 1 Importance of International Education to be featured at upcoming Murdoch Open Night
- 2 Al-Maktoum College welcomes 60 Emirati female Summer School students
- 3 Sharjah schools allowed 5% fee hike
- 4 Qualifications agency gives details of its role
- 5 ‘The nerves are over’: Dubai students delight at A Level results
- Student Engagement & Development Manager - Abu Dhabi University
- Senior Coordinator, Student Services - Institute of Applied Technology
- Senior Officer, Payroll - Institute of Applied Technology
- Computer Programmer - Kawader Human Resources Consultancy LLC.
- Curriculum Specialist - Sports Science - Abu Dhabi Vocational Education & Training Institute
- Assessment Manager - Abu Dhabi Vocational Education & Training Institute
- PRO (Public Relation Officer) - UAE National Only - ACTVET
- Head of Training & Development - ACTVET
- Project Manager - ACTVET
- Programmer - Kawader Human Resources Consultancy LLC.