International Tourism Management degrees at Middlesex Dubai
DUBAI -Tourism is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing industries. International Tourism Management based degrees provide students with opportunities to develop skills and knowledge that will help them develop management careers in the service sector industry.
The International Tourism Management Programme at Middlesex University Dubai offers courses which will enable students to pursue a range of diverse and esteemed careers in the travel and tourism industry, whether they wish to initially move into employment after attaining their qualification, or to participate in postgraduate studies. Even if students do not wish to work in the tourism-related industries, studying International Tourism Management is an internationally recognised subject area. It is closely associated with the hospitality, event and leisure industries, offering a wide range of exciting and stimulating career options. Students can combine their study of International Tourism Management with Human Resource Management, Business or Marketing.
“Graduates will be equipped for a variety of management careers, especially as employers are often looking for candidates who are professional and multi-skilled, and can work well in people-focused environments. International Tourism Management is without doubt an exciting and rewarding area of academic study, and is one amongst many subject areas that Middlesex University Dubai is proud to develop,” said Dr Marcus Stephenson, lead tourism academic at Middlesex Dubai. “We have a very strong team of tourism management academics, who are not only known for their teaching abilities but also their contribution to international research,” he added.
Middlesex Dubai is one of only few universities in the region that offer much sought-after honours programmes in psychology, counselling, and hospitality management.
© Khaleej Times 2010
- Emirati schoolchildren to learn English abroad
- 34 youths trained at Omran and flagship tourism projects
- Supreme Education Council signs MoU with Qatar Leadership Centre
- Northwestern Alumni, Faculty and Staff share insights with high school students in Summer Media Institute
- Georgetown guides Qatar’s high school students to university success with GPS
Post a Comment
- 1 AUST represented at Harvard Conference
- 2 LEORON Institute Received Leadership Award
- 3 Palestinian children get the right start in life
- 4 Northwestern Alumni, Faculty and Staff share insights with high school students in Summer Media Institute
- 5 Dubai school aims to teach UAE children some manners
- Senior Coordinator, Quality Assurance - ACTVET
- ICT and Physics Specialist - ACTVET
- Internal Auditor (UAE National Only) - ACTVET
- Program Development Specialist - THE PETROLEUM INSTITUTE
- Head of Student Exchange - THE PETROLEUM INSTITUTE
- Student Assessment Section Manager - ADEC
- Student Guidance Section Manager - ADEC
- Independent Educational Consultant
- Director of Early Years Training
- Nursery Teacher - Kids First Group