International Tourism Management degrees at Middlesex Dubai
DUBAI -Tourism is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing industries. International Tourism Management based degrees provide students with opportunities to develop skills and knowledge that will help them develop management careers in the service sector industry.
The International Tourism Management Programme at Middlesex University Dubai offers courses which will enable students to pursue a range of diverse and esteemed careers in the travel and tourism industry, whether they wish to initially move into employment after attaining their qualification, or to participate in postgraduate studies. Even if students do not wish to work in the tourism-related industries, studying International Tourism Management is an internationally recognised subject area. It is closely associated with the hospitality, event and leisure industries, offering a wide range of exciting and stimulating career options. Students can combine their study of International Tourism Management with Human Resource Management, Business or Marketing.
“Graduates will be equipped for a variety of management careers, especially as employers are often looking for candidates who are professional and multi-skilled, and can work well in people-focused environments. International Tourism Management is without doubt an exciting and rewarding area of academic study, and is one amongst many subject areas that Middlesex University Dubai is proud to develop,” said Dr Marcus Stephenson, lead tourism academic at Middlesex Dubai. “We have a very strong team of tourism management academics, who are not only known for their teaching abilities but also their contribution to international research,” he added.
Middlesex Dubai is one of only few universities in the region that offer much sought-after honours programmes in psychology, counselling, and hospitality management.
© Khaleej Times 2010
- UD drives latest trends in training and development in region
- Palestinian teachers working as labourers in Israel
- Doha Bank attends Qatar University’s Career Forum
- AUS holds Third International Conference on Water, Energy and Environment
- UAE schoolboys create waves amid World Cup
Post a Comment
- 1 Overwhelming response at the annual Career Fair at Dubai Knowledge Village
- 2 IAF arranges AED 40 million facility to a Private School in Dubai
- 3 Khalifa University hosts strategic meeting on UAE-Japan Research and Development
- 4 New Principal for Heriot-Watt University
- 5 Saudi Arabia: 7,375 postgraduates jobless
- Associate Director, Employer & Alumni Relations
- Practitioners / Key Workers / Teachers Needed
- Senior Audit Manager
- Internal Auditor (UAE National Only)
- Marketer (Bi-Lingual)
- Specialist – Scholarship Administration
- Cashier – Full Time
- Procurement Officer– Full Time
- Business Administration / Economy - PhD holder - Part Time faculty
- HR & Admin. Officer - Full Time