Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar
For more than a century, Carnegie Mellon University has been inspiring innovations that change the world. Consistently top ranked, Carnegie Mellon has more than 12,000 students, 90,000 alumni and 5,000 faculty and staff globally. In 2004, Qatar Foundation invited Carnegie Mellon to join Education City, a groundbreaking center for scholarship and research. Students from more than 40 different nationalities enroll at our world-class facilities in Education City.
Carnegie Mellon Qatar offers undergraduate programs in biological sciences, business administration, computational biology, computer science and information systems. Carnegie Mellon is firmly committed to Qatar’s National Vision 2030 by developing people, society, the economy and the environment.
How was your Experience?
- Deputy Director, Teaching And Learning
- Senior Lecturer, Teaching and Research
- Assistant professor level - Science - Physics - Materials Physics
- Lecturer - Thompson Rivers University
- Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator
- Curriculum Enhancement Specialist
- Head of Department – Business Studies
- Admin Support / Receptionist
- Shadow Teacher
- Maternity Nurse