Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar
For more than a century, Carnegie Mellon University has been inspiring innovations that change the world. Consistently top ranked, Carnegie Mellon has more than 12,000 students, 90,000 alumni and 5,000 faculty and staff globally. In 2004, Qatar Foundation invited Carnegie Mellon to join Education City, a groundbreaking center for scholarship and research. Students from more than 40 different nationalities enroll at our world-class facilities in Education City.
Carnegie Mellon Qatar offers undergraduate programs in biological sciences, business administration, computational biology, computer science and information systems. Carnegie Mellon is firmly committed to Qatar’s National Vision 2030 by developing people, society, the economy and the environment.
Our mission is to connect and reconnect alumni, students, parents and friends to the university and each other through experiences and communications. We aim to sustain and strengthen the lifelong bond between alumni and Carnegie Mellon University. As with many other things, Carnegie Mellon alumni are stronger when they are united.
How was your Experience?
- Associate Director - Intercultural Education
- Technician - Library
- Senior Officer - Graduate Employment
- Coordinator - Student Services
- Admission & Enrolment Counsellor
- PE Technician - Regent International School
- Director - Computing Services
- Special Assistant to the Dean of Social Science
- Academic Technician - Applied Communications
- Aviation Engineering Technology & Science
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter