Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar
For more than a century, Carnegie Mellon University has been inspiring innovations that change the world. Consistently top ranked, Carnegie Mellon has more than 12,000 students, 90,000 alumni and 5,000 faculty and staff globally. In 2004, Qatar Foundation invited Carnegie Mellon to join Education City, a groundbreaking center for scholarship and research. Students from more than 40 different nationalities enroll at our world-class facilities in Education City.
Carnegie Mellon Qatar offers undergraduate programs in biological sciences, business administration, computational biology, computer science and information systems. Carnegie Mellon is firmly committed to Qatar’s National Vision 2030 by developing people, society, the economy and the environment.
Our mission is to connect and reconnect alumni, students, parents and friends to the university and each other through experiences and communications. We aim to sustain and strengthen the lifelong bond between alumni and Carnegie Mellon University. As with many other things, Carnegie Mellon alumni are stronger when they are united.
How was your Experience?
- American University in Dubai awards scholarships to 140 new students
- UAE Schools told to Teach Moral Education
- Challenges for back-to-school parents: Money, sleep schedules
- Study calls quality of UAE’s Higher Education system into question
- More than 800 Teachers Hired in Abu Dhabi Schools
- Learning Support Assistant
- Academic Technician - Electrical
- MRI Physicist - Core Technology Platforms
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- HR Business Partner
- Senior Operations Manager
- Senior Technology Officer
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter