Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar
For more than a century, Carnegie Mellon University has been inspiring innovations that change the world. Consistently top ranked, Carnegie Mellon has more than 12,000 students, 90,000 alumni and 5,000 faculty and staff globally. In 2004, Qatar Foundation invited Carnegie Mellon to join Education City, a groundbreaking center for scholarship and research. Students from more than 40 different nationalities enroll at our world-class facilities in Education City.
Carnegie Mellon Qatar offers undergraduate programs in biological sciences, business administration, computational biology, computer science and information systems. Carnegie Mellon is firmly committed to Qatar’s National Vision 2030 by developing people, society, the economy and the environment.
Our mission is to connect and reconnect alumni, students, parents and friends to the university and each other through experiences and communications. We aim to sustain and strengthen the lifelong bond between alumni and Carnegie Mellon University. As with many other things, Carnegie Mellon alumni are stronger when they are united.
How was your Experience?
- More than 30,000 design students required in Middle East by 2019
- Arabic teachers told children learn languages better with hand signals
- NYUAD class of 2016 praised for ‘attitude of tolerance and openness’
- Dubai teachers take positive education to the world
- KHDA’s Saturday Club attracts 100 students
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
- Western Nursery Teachers
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter