College of North Atlantic – Qatar
College of the North Atlantic – Qatar is committed to being a high-quality, student-centered, public post-secondary technical institution. This commitment will be reflected through world-class facilities, accessible and responsive technology programs, and its contribution to technological development through partnerships with industry. The College will prepare individuals to be self- sufficient contributors to sustainable social and economic development of local communities, the State of Qatar, and the Gulf Region.
College of the North Atlantic – Qatar is a partnership between the State of Qatar and College of the North Atlantic in Canada. We officially opened in September 2002. CNA-Q fills the State’s need for graduates who have hands-on training in their field of study and are ready to start work right away. As the second largest post-secondary school in Qatar, CNA-Q now has 2,000+ full-time students.
Comments for College of North Atlantic – Qatar
# 9 of 14 Universities in Doha
# 9 of 14 Universities in Qatar
- Applied Technology Teacher (Mechanical)
- English Teacher (Native English Speakers / UAE Nationals)
- Math Teacher (Native Teachers / UAE Nationals)
- Applied Technology Teacher (Electrical/Electronics)
- Sr. Membership Coordinator
- Head of Sponsorship and Marketing
- Section Manager - Purchasing
- Industrial Qualifications Development Specialist
- Senior Strategic Planner (UAE national Only)
- Vice Principal – Student Services & Operations