College of North Atlantic – Qatar
College of the North Atlantic – Qatar is committed to being a high-quality, student-centered, public post-secondary technical institution. This commitment will be reflected through world-class facilities, accessible and responsive technology programs, and its contribution to technological development through partnerships with industry. The College will prepare individuals to be self- sufficient contributors to sustainable social and economic development of local communities, the State of Qatar, and the Gulf Region.
College of the North Atlantic – Qatar is a partnership between the State of Qatar and College of the North Atlantic in Canada. We officially opened in September 2002. CNA-Q fills the State’s need for graduates who have hands-on training in their field of study and are ready to start work right away. As the second largest post-secondary school in Qatar, CNA-Q now has 2,000+ full-time students.
How was your Experience?
- Discover the rewards of Studying Abroad
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed personally thanks Emirati teachers for dedication
- Lubna Al Qasimi discusses education and development issues with UN officials
- Dubai Cares to fund education in conflict zones
- Sheikh Mohammed thanks UAE educators on World Teachers’ Day
- Graphics Designer (UAE Nationals Only)
- Recruitment Director
- Academic Programs Supervisor
- Account Executive
- French Early Years Homeroom Teacher
- Internal Audit Manager (UAE National Only)
- Senior Legal Adviser
- Division Manager - Policy, Planning and Performance Management
- Division Manager - Quality Improvement
- Senior Manager, Curriculum Development Unit