College of North Atlantic – Qatar
College of the North Atlantic – Qatar is committed to being a high-quality, student-centered, public post-secondary technical institution. This commitment will be reflected through world-class facilities, accessible and responsive technology programs, and its contribution to technological development through partnerships with industry. The College will prepare individuals to be self- sufficient contributors to sustainable social and economic development of local communities, the State of Qatar, and the Gulf Region.
College of the North Atlantic – Qatar is a partnership between the State of Qatar and College of the North Atlantic in Canada. We officially opened in September 2002. CNA-Q fills the State’s need for graduates who have hands-on training in their field of study and are ready to start work right away. As the second largest post-secondary school in Qatar, CNA-Q now has 2,000+ full-time students.
Comments for College of North Atlantic – Qatar
# 9 of 14 Universities in Doha
# 9 of 14 Universities in Qatar
- 1 New UAE-wide teacher qualification system slated for early 2015
- 2 UAE parents need to save more and plan ahead for children’s education
- 3 QU president highlights Qatar’s education reforms in Australia
- 4 Sharjah scientist’s groundbreaking laser research on the cutting edge
- 5 QNB launches “Money Made Easy” Book on financial education
- Development Officer
- Occupational Therapist
- Case Manager
- Translation Trainer
- Engineering Teacher – Instrumentation and Control
- English Trainer - Freelance
- Management Assistant (Diploma, Male) "UAE Nationals Only"
- Part time content writer
- Executive Director - ESA Consultants LLC
- Executive Assistant-UAE Nationals Only - ADEC