College of North Atlantic – Qatar
College of the North Atlantic – Qatar is committed to being a high-quality, student-centered, public post-secondary technical institution. This commitment will be reflected through world-class facilities, accessible and responsive technology programs, and its contribution to technological development through partnerships with industry. The College will prepare individuals to be self- sufficient contributors to sustainable social and economic development of local communities, the State of Qatar, and the Gulf Region.
College of the North Atlantic – Qatar is a partnership between the State of Qatar and College of the North Atlantic in Canada. We officially opened in September 2002. CNA-Q fills the State’s need for graduates who have hands-on training in their field of study and are ready to start work right away. As the second largest post-secondary school in Qatar, CNA-Q now has 2,000+ full-time students.
How was your Experience?
- Shocking level of school fee defaults among Pakistani expats in UAE
- Indian school felicitates CBSE toppers
- Grade 12 final exams begin for UAE Ministry of Education curriculum schools
- Middlesex University Dubai students complete UNGC training
- Submissions open for Arab children’s literature award
- Healthcare Management
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Digital Humanities Lecturer
- Adjunct Faculty in Civil Engineering
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter