College of North Atlantic – Qatar
College of the North Atlantic – Qatar is committed to being a high-quality, student-centered, public post-secondary technical institution. This commitment will be reflected through world-class facilities, accessible and responsive technology programs, and its contribution to technological development through partnerships with industry. The College will prepare individuals to be self- sufficient contributors to sustainable social and economic development of local communities, the State of Qatar, and the Gulf Region.
College of the North Atlantic – Qatar is a partnership between the State of Qatar and College of the North Atlantic in Canada. We officially opened in September 2002. CNA-Q fills the State’s need for graduates who have hands-on training in their field of study and are ready to start work right away. As the second largest post-secondary school in Qatar, CNA-Q now has 2,000+ full-time students.
How was your Experience?
- Associate Director - Intercultural Education
- Technician - Library
- Senior Officer - Graduate Employment
- Coordinator - Student Services
- Admission & Enrolment Counsellor
- PE Technician - Regent International School
- Director - Computing Services
- Special Assistant to the Dean of Social Science
- Academic Technician - Applied Communications
- Aviation Engineering Technology & Science
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter