The Cambridge School, Doha
The Cambridge School, Doha, provides an education based on The National Curriculum for England to students from Kindergarten to Year 9. The school prepares students for the IGCSE, AS and A Level, following the Cambridge International Examinations Board. The school is managed by the Taleb Group. We strive to achieve and maintain high standards in education and pastoral care, focusing on the all round development of the students. The Cambridge School, Doha provides an excellent platform for students to develop leadership and interpersonal qualities through an active student leadership body.
The students are actively encouraged to participate in all the activities that the school offers. We also prepare students to become world-class citizens in an ever changing world, by equipping them with the necessary skills and knowledge to be active members of society. The education they receive at the Cambridge School, Doha prepares them to attain entry into the leading universities throughout the world. The Cambridge School Doha is truly an International school with students from over 50 nationalities.
Our vision is to enrich and enhance our students’ lives in becoming future world leaders with intellectual competence to enable them to become excelling members of society. TCS provide the most conducive environment, where true education complements academic excellence with character and personality development. In order to achieve excellence in scholastic and non-scholastic activities we work in partnership with parents to shape and develop the students into a wholesome personality – inculcating in them a sense of appreciation for culture and traditions and infusing them with a sense of tolerance for other cultures and beliefs without losing sight of their identity and their roots.
How was your Experience?
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Masdar Institute graduates encouraged to build a more sustainable world
- Parents stretched as UAE firms cut education allowances
- More than 30,000 design students required in Middle East by 2019
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter