Australian College of Kuwait (ACK)
Australian College of Kuwait is a Kuwaiti-owned business which uses a consortium of Arab and Australian management and Australian instructors and operates in partnership with a number of Australian Universities and Institutes to provide world-class vocational education for the first time in Kuwait. The Australian College of Kuwait has active partnerships with the University of Tasmania, the Tasmanian Polytechnic, The Western Australian Central Technical and Further Education Institute in Western Australia (WA-Central TAFE) and the Kangan Batman Institute of Technical and Further Education in Victoria.
The Australian College of Kuwait (ACK) was established to provide internationally recognized and accredited experiential education and training to the Business, Engineering, Aviation and Maritime sectors. It was licensed by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education under Amiri Decree 141/2003 and commenced operation in October 2004.
Since then, ACK has grown to become one of the leading educational institutions in Kuwait, strongly contributing to the employment sector and continuing to produce knowledgeable, skilled and professional candidates for Kuwait’s growing economy.
ACK respects the importance not only of academic qualifications but also industry recognition. The college is therefore proud that the School of Engineering has received unconditional accredited status from the professional body, Engineers Australia, which provides both academic and professional accreditation services. Currently the School of Business is progressing with accreditation candidature through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Healthcare Management
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Digital Humanities Lecturer
- Adjunct Faculty in Civil Engineering
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter