Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Taaleem currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced administrator to join their busy operations department in Jumeira. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with reception duties as and when required such as to answer CO incoming calls; handle caller’s enquiries; booking meeting rooms etc.
- Manage the CFO’s calendar
- Weekly enrolment report circulated to SEB, principals & accountants
- Assisting with shareholder queries (printing new share certificate, managing files, etc.)
- Arranging meetings
- Taking care of letters re:projects (NOC, undertaking letter etc.)
- Maintaining payment record for consultants and contractors
- Keeping/updating record of facilities annual budget
- Raise purchase orders
- Communicating with suppliers
- Drafting contract for AMC/ECA and the keeping track of the signed files
- Keep track of DEWA consumption comparison of previous year vs current year
- Processing DEWA payment for all schools + empty apartments
- Keep track of petty cash (maintain file on excel, enter into focus, requesting cash from accounts and give to the concern person)
- Manage monthly overtime for facilities team
We are looking for a dynamic candidate who works well under pressure. As you can see this is a varied position, with responsibilities spanning multiple departments so the ability to work with pace, and on a number of projects at once is important. This role offers huge progression potential for the right candidate.
A suitable candidate will have more than two years in a similar administrative position, ideally within an education provider, hospitality or healthcare environments.
Apply for this job
Only Word and PDF files no larger than 1MB will be accepted.