Taaleem currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced administrator to join their busy operations department in Jumeira. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with reception duties as and when required such as to answer CO incoming calls; handle caller’s enquiries; booking meeting rooms etc.
- Manage the CFO’s calendar
- Weekly enrolment report circulated to SEB, principals & accountants
- Assisting with shareholder queries (printing new share certificate, managing files, etc.)
- Arranging meetings
- Taking care of letters re:projects (NOC, undertaking letter etc.)
- Maintaining payment record for consultants and contractors
- Keeping/updating record of facilities annual budget
- Raise purchase orders
- Communicating with suppliers
- Drafting contract for AMC/ECA and the keeping track of the signed files
- Keep track of DEWA consumption comparison of previous year vs current year
- Processing DEWA payment for all schools + empty apartments
- Keep track of petty cash (maintain file on excel, enter into focus, requesting cash from accounts and give to the concern person)
- Manage monthly overtime for facilities team
We are looking for a dynamic candidate who works well under pressure. As you can see this is a varied position, with responsibilities spanning multiple departments so the ability to work with pace, and on a number of projects at once is important. This role offers huge progression potential for the right candidate.
A suitable candidate will have more than two years in a similar administrative position, ideally within an education provider, hospitality or healthcare environments.
Apply for this job
Only Word and PDF files no larger than 1MB will be accepted.