Al Ibdaa Private School
Al-Ibdaa International School has with high of educational standards that has fulfilled the requirements of the American International Curriculum and is approved by the Sultanate of Oman Ministry of Education.
Through our positive approach to learning, our students are encouraged to open their hearts and minds to the joy of learning, discovering their strengths, identifying their passions, and developing outstanding learning skills.
We nurture a thirst for knowledge in our students. We enable students to develop skills, an dgain knowledge and understanding through exciting learning experiences, This allows them to explore their own learning preferences and nurture their individual talents. We create opportunities for students to discover their individual capabilities and ambitions.
How was your Experience?
- Deputy Director, Teaching And Learning
- Senior Lecturer, Teaching and Research
- Assistant professor level - Science - Physics - Materials Physics
- Lecturer - Thompson Rivers University
- Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator
- Curriculum Enhancement Specialist
- Head of Department – Business Studies
- Admin Support / Receptionist
- Shadow Teacher
- Maternity Nurse