Al Ibdaa Private School
Al-Ibdaa International School has with high of educational standards that has fulfilled the requirements of the American International Curriculum and is approved by the Sultanate of Oman Ministry of Education. Through our positive approach to learning, our students are encouraged to open their hearts and minds to the joy of learning, discovering their strengths, identifying their passions, and developing outstanding learning skills.
We nurture a thirst for knowledge in our students. We enable students to develop skills, an dgain knowledge and understanding through exciting learning experiences, This allows them to explore their own learning preferences and nurture their individual talents. We create opportunities for students to discover their individual capabilities and ambitions.
Al-Ibdaa International School is an Omani educational institution that combines tradition and modernity, by keeping track of educational policy in accordance with it’s methodology and clear vision.AIS has been working since 2008 to obtain necessary support in order to assist its educational process. Within those requirements, it was granted accreditation status from AdvancED in February 2011 after a 3 process as laid out by AdvancED worldwide during which the school achieved the conditions and specifications of international quality standards.
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter