Al Ibdaa Private School
Al-Ibdaa International School has with high of educational standards that has fulfilled the requirements of the American International Curriculum and is approved by the Sultanate of Oman Ministry of Education. Through our positive approach to learning, our students are encouraged to open their hearts and minds to the joy of learning, discovering their strengths, identifying their passions, and developing outstanding learning skills.
We nurture a thirst for knowledge in our students. We enable students to develop skills, an dgain knowledge and understanding through exciting learning experiences, This allows them to explore their own learning preferences and nurture their individual talents. We create opportunities for students to discover their individual capabilities and ambitions.
Al-Ibdaa International School is an Omani educational institution that combines tradition and modernity, by keeping track of educational policy in accordance with it’s methodology and clear vision.AIS has been working since 2008 to obtain necessary support in order to assist its educational process. Within those requirements, it was granted accreditation status from AdvancED in February 2011 after a 3 process as laid out by AdvancED worldwide during which the school achieved the conditions and specifications of international quality standards.
How was your Experience?
- UAE-wide teacher licensing scheme to begin in 2017, minister says
- Meditation and breathing help Zayed University students relieve stress
- Cyber warriors needed to protect online security in UAE
- English Fair is goldmine of interesting facts
- Sheikh Zayed Award winners honoured at ADNEC ceremony
- Lab Technician – Art Room
- Lab Technician – Textile
- Lab Technician – Graphics
- Lab Technician – Resistant Material
- Lab Technician - Food technology
- Career Counsellor
- AV Technical Analyst
- Teacher of Computing (Key Stages 1 - 2)
- Multiple Full-Time Faculty Positions
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter