Indian School Muscat
The school owes its current status and stature to the magnificent benevolence of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said Al Said. He has bestowed his grace in many forms on this august institution. Thousands of students who passed through the portals of the school in the past 37 years will eternally be grateful for the quality education made possible by this noble gesture of His Majesty and his wise Government. The school has developed into a premiere institution in the Middle East and currently has 8500 plus students on its rolls offering education right from Kindergarten classes to the XII th Grade in the CBSE system of schooling from India leading to University education.
To Ms. Zelia D’souza went the honour of being the first Principal. Mr. Leo Lobo, Mr. Y.P. Bharadwaj , Mr. M.M Joshi , Mr Ainsley L. Edgar and Mr. Achuthan Madhav helped the school grow from strength to strength. ISM is more than just a premier educational institution, It is a community linch – pin one that shares a special bond with a big cross section of people. The school undertakes responsibility through society through various initiatives built around a concept of all- round education. One such initiative is the Centre of Special Education catering to children with special needs, overcoming autism, dyslexia and such other challenges in life.
The thousands of students who have passed out of the school bear testimony to the dedication of the teaching community of the school in various fields of Arts, Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Architecture , Sports , Performing other such vocations. Hundreds of alumni have passed through prestigious world ranking institutions like the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and alike over these decades have carved a niche for themselves in life. Among the school alumni, there are many award winners ranging from Ful bright Platinum Scholarship holders in Academics to French, Wimbledon U.S. Open Tennis Championships in the realm of sports. The school community is justifiably proud of them.
How was your Experience?
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Masdar Institute graduates encouraged to build a more sustainable world
- Parents stretched as UAE firms cut education allowances
- More than 30,000 design students required in Middle East by 2019
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter