Indian School Al Ghubra
Our Mission to provide education to our students which will ensure their total development, instill human values in them and inspire them to become passionate learners, responsible citizens, and confident and successful individuals. In order that the school becomes a recognized centre of excellence in the field of education we should ensure academic excellence by creating an effective, innovative and dynamic learning environment by result oriented and professional staff.
foster such values among the students so that they will choose to actively and personally contribute to the improvement of the community; and, develop in students, individual thinking abilities so that they use their ethical judgement to make the right choices in the rapidly changing and challenging environment.
This 20-year milestone is a good time to reflect on a journey that started out with a definite vision and firm goal that has taken us to remarkable heights. Leaving behind the initial trials and tribulations, we have steadfastly marched on, coming out all the more stronger and wiser. Along the way we have experienced some exceptional magical moments, and created memories that will be fondly remembered in the years ahead. For me personally, it has been an honor and a privilege to be a part of this journey , one which has been imbued with wonderful memories. Growing as I have with the school, what I have in front of me today is an institution that has carved a niche for itself as one of the premier educational institutions in the Sultanate.
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter