Al Noor International School
Al Noor International School is a private educational institution which was established on 6th September 1993 by highly motivated educational enthusiasts with a view to providing education of a very high standard to children of various nationalities. It started with a very humble programme of classes for pre-primary and primary levels in line with modern educational methodology and is consistently maintaining a very high standard of education. Currently it caters to the educational needs of children of more than thirty four nationalities and follows a tri-curricular programme – i.e. British, Bahraini & Indian National curricula.
The chief objective of the school is to provide quality education of an international standard to children of various nationalities. The harmonious co-existence of the children of different nationalities and cultures enables the school to promote effective international understanding by providing them with opportunities to mutually share universally valid ideas, cultural norms, traditions, beliefs, customs etc. and develop a sense of unity among them.
Providing children with opportunities to make learning a pleasure and enabling them to enjoy it both intellectually and emotionally is one of our aims. The modern educational concept of promoting learning to learn has been incorporated into our instructional techniques and methodology. All educational programmes in the school are designed so as to develop essential knowledge, skills, positive attitude and capabilities in each individual child. We strongly believe that education is a powerful instrument which develops strong, potential personalities capable of making a better world.
How was your Experience?
- Grade 12 final exams begin for UAE Ministry of Education curriculum schools
- Middlesex University Dubai students complete UNGC training
- Submissions open for Arab children’s literature award
- One in four Abu Dhabi youngsters ‘addicted to social media’
- UAE students consider a career in sports
- Healthcare Management
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Digital Humanities Lecturer
- Adjunct Faculty in Civil Engineering
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter