Abu Dhabi Indian School
Abu Dhabi Indian School, which is a premier community school in the Gulf, could well be considered a twin of this youthful nation which came into being in the year 1971. The school began functioning in the year 1975 from the humble premises of the India Social Centre, Abu Dhabi, to cater to the needs of the children of the Indian community in Abu Dhabi. As the strength of students grew, the need for new premises became evident. Mr. Mohan Jashanmal, CEO of Jashanmal National Co. and members of the community were instrumental in approaching the late President of the UAE, H.H. Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan with this in view. He generously gifted a plot of land, measuring 175mx 150m, in Shabia Muroor, New Airport Road, to the Indian Ambassador to build an educational institution. The school was moved to the sprawling new premises in the year 1980. It has been functioning effectively for the past 32 years and has distinguished itself in various areas. Our students have distinguished themselves in various fields and are well placed in life not only in India, but in different parts of the world.
How was your Experience?
- Healthcare Management
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Digital Humanities Lecturer
- Adjunct Faculty in Civil Engineering
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter