Princess Nora bint Abdul Rahman University
Princess Nora bint Abdul Rahman University was established in the reign of King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz, and started its work in 1429H.
– After its establishment, the University has been supervising over all colleges of girls in Riyadh region which were 23 colleges at that time.
– After being restructured, a series of faculties were established till they reached 34 in Riyadh city and neighboring towns.
– Due to such an increase in number of faculties amounting to 34 in addition to being spread all over towns of Riyadh Region, supervision over girls’ faculties outside Riyadh city (21 colleges) were transferred to be under King Saud University instead of Princess Nora University.
– Princess Nora University has included only faculties within Riyadh city amounting to 14 Colleges.
- Number of Staff: 2,000
- Number of Students: 52,308
- City, Country: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Local Name: جامعة الأميرة نورة بنت عبد الرحمن
- Founded in 1970
- Call: +96612297290
- Address: Eastern Ring Road, Exit 9 , Al-Imam Bin Abdul Aziz road
- Send an Email
- Website: www.pnu.edu.sa
- President: Dr. Huda Bint Mohammed Al-Ameel
- Wikipedia Reference