Princess Nora bint Abdul Rahman University
Princess Nora bint Abdul Rahman University was established in the reign of King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz, and started its work in 1429H.
– After its establishment, the University has been supervising over all colleges of girls in Riyadh region which were 23 colleges at that time.
– After being restructured, a series of faculties were established till they reached 34 in Riyadh city and neighboring towns.
– Due to such an increase in number of faculties amounting to 34 in addition to being spread all over towns of Riyadh Region, supervision over girls’ faculties outside Riyadh city (21 colleges) were transferred to be under King Saud University instead of Princess Nora University.
– Princess Nora University has included only faculties within Riyadh city amounting to 14 Colleges.
- Number of Staff: 2,000
- Number of Students: 52,308
- City, Country: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Local Name: جامعة الأميرة نورة بنت عبد الرحمن
- Founded in 1970
- Phone: +96612297290
- Address: Eastern Ring Road, Exit 9 , Al-Imam Bin Abdul Aziz road
- Send an Email
- Website: www.pnu.edu.sa
- President: Dr. Huda Bint Mohammed Al-Ameel
- Wikipedia Reference
Comments for Princess Nora bint Abdul Rahman University
# 14 of 17 Universities in Riyadh
# 31 of 41 Universities in Saudi Arabia
- UQU and Pearson Education to provide 13000 students with e-learning technology
- London Business School in top five for Executive Education
- Dubai Cares attended the World Education Forum 2015
- ADEC interviews 1240 candidates for teaching and support positions
- Shoura says no to foreign universities in Kingdom
- Accountant / Office Manager
- Head - Communications
- Admission Officer
- Administrative Assistant
- Early Years Bilingual Teaching Assistant
- Early Years Bi-lingual (English / French)
- Early Years Bi-lingual (English / Arabic)
- Research Computing Manager
- SOS Recruitment Consultants
- Executive Assistant-UAE Nationals Only