Princess Nora bint Abdul Rahman University
Princess Nora bint Abdul Rahman University was established in the reign of King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz, and started its work in 1429H.
- After its establishment, the University has been supervising over all colleges of girls in Riyadh region which were 23 colleges at that time.
- After being restructured, a series of faculties were established till they reached 34 in Riyadh city and neighboring towns.
- Due to such an increase in number of faculties amounting to 34 in addition to being spread all over towns of Riyadh Region, supervision over girls’ faculties outside Riyadh city (21 colleges) were transferred to be under King Saud University instead of Princess Nora University.
- Princess Nora University has included only faculties within Riyadh city amounting to 14 Colleges.
- Number of Staff: 2,000
- Number of Students: 52,308
- City, Country: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Local Name: جامعة الأميرة نورة بنت عبد الرحمن
- Founded in 1970
- Phone: +96612297290
- Address: Eastern Ring Road, Exit 9 , Al-Imam Bin Abdul Aziz road
- Send an Email
- Website: www.pnu.edu.sa
- President: Dr. Huda Bint Mohammed Al-Ameel
- Wikipedia Reference
Comments for Princess Nora bint Abdul Rahman University
# 14 of 17 Universities in Riyadh
# 30 of 41 Universities in Saudi Arabia
- 1 Sultan attends Seventh Annual Alumni Reunion Dinner at AUS
- 2 Khalifa University a site for biomedical innovation
- 3 Carian Partners with Princeton Review/Score Plus and Eton Institute
- 4 Student works to help parents cope with his fees
- 5 Students at Imam University to Benefit from New Learning Technologyg
- Learning Support and Enrichment Teacher
- Receptionist - AL Hosn University
- Business Development Executive - Aspire Middle East
- College President
- Facilities Management Director - UAE Nationals
- KG TEACHERS for ADEC Schools
- Senior Accountant - ALHOSN University
- Senior Quality Assurance Coordinator (UAE National)
- Helpdesk Coordinator
- Medical Imaging to Radiology Instructor