Al Dhafra Private School
Al Dhafra Private School is an international English medium, comprehensive private school founded on 1st September 1983 by Sultan Bin GhanoumAl Hameli in the capital of U.A.E. and licensed by the Ministry of Education and Youths (MoEY), license number 124 to provide educational services for students from over 30 countries worldwide.
Al Dhafra Private School is committed to the growth and development of all students within the context of our extended and broad curriculum. The school started to function as a Pre-K to Grade 6, and with time extra grades were added.
Share Your Thoughts
- Head of Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Marketing & Admissions Officer
- Educational Consultant
- French and Arabic Teacher
- Preschool teacher & Assistant Teacher
- Montessori Teachers
- Teacher of Arabic & Islamic Studies
- Mother Tongue Language programme Tutors
- Learning Support Assistants (LSA’s)