Al Dhafra Private School
Al Dhafra Private School is an international English medium, comprehensive private school founded on 1st September 1983 by Sultan Bin GhanoumAl Hameli in the capital of U.A.E. and licensed by the Ministry of Education and Youths (MoEY), license number 124 to provide educational services for students from over 30 countries worldwide. Al Dhafra Private School is committed to the growth and development of all students within the context of our extended and broad curriculum. The school started to function as a Pre-K to Grade 6, and with time extra grades were added.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, administration, teachers and staff, I would like to welcome you to Al Dhafra Private Schools, Abu Dhabi this academic year, 2015-2016. It is my honor and primary objective to lead this great school, ensuring outstanding education across the curriculum for every student. This year, as we are a growing, evolving school, it is of utmost importance to have a clear vision, strategic plan and competent staff to collectively ensure that each child’s learning needs are met. Equally important, it is of paramount importance that we foster a healthy, working partnership between the school, students, parents and community. Therefore, you are encouraged and expected to read through our handbook, utilize our website and School Management System via Al Dhafra Private Schools – Abu Dhabi website, as well as the Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) website.
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Healthcare Management
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Digital Humanities Lecturer
- Adjunct Faculty in Civil Engineering
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter