British School of OsteopathyBritish School of Osteopathy, 4.7 stars - 5 based on 3 reviews
The British School of Osteopathy seeks to provide our students with the highest quality osteopathic education programmes to enable them to develop into patient-centred practitioners equipped to deal with the challenges of the modern healthcare arena. We also seek to provide evidence-informed best practice healthcare to the community. We do this by aiming to be an international centre of excellence celebrating diversity in all our activities. We provide leadership in osteopathic education, research and health care; and are committed to innovation, scholarship, professional collaboration and best practice.
Comments for British School of Osteopathy
# 15 of 55 Universities in London
# 43 of 271 Universities in United Kingdom
- 1 Al-Maktoum College welcomes 60 Emirati female Summer School students
- 2 Importance of International Education to be featured at upcoming Murdoch Open Night
- 3 UAE students considering online study confused by new advice
- 4 Sharjah schools allowed 5% fee hike
- 5 Qualifications agency gives details of its role
- Student Engagement & Development Manager - Abu Dhabi University
- Senior Coordinator, Student Services - Institute of Applied Technology
- Senior Officer, Payroll - Institute of Applied Technology
- Computer Programmer - Kawader Human Resources Consultancy LLC.
- Curriculum Specialist - Sports Science - Abu Dhabi Vocational Education & Training Institute
- Assessment Manager - Abu Dhabi Vocational Education & Training Institute
- PRO (Public Relation Officer) - UAE National Only - ACTVET
- Head of Training & Development - ACTVET
- Project Manager - ACTVET
- Programmer - Kawader Human Resources Consultancy LLC.