British School of Osteopathy
The British School of Osteopathy seeks to provide our students with the highest quality osteopathic education programmes to enable them to develop into patient-centred practitioners equipped to deal with the challenges of the modern healthcare arena. We also seek to provide evidence-informed best practice healthcare to the community. We do this by aiming to be an international centre of excellence celebrating diversity in all our activities. We provide leadership in osteopathic education, research and health care; and are committed to innovation, scholarship, professional collaboration and best practice.
How was your Experience?
# 15 of 55 Universities in London
# 45 of 270 Universities in United Kingdom
- Learning Support Assistant
- Academic Technician - Electrical
- MRI Physicist - Core Technology Platforms
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- HR Business Partner
- Senior Operations Manager
- Senior Technology Officer
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter