British School of Osteopathy
The British School of Osteopathy seeks to provide our students with the highest quality osteopathic education programmes to enable them to develop into patient-centred practitioners equipped to deal with the challenges of the modern healthcare arena. We also seek to provide evidence-informed best practice healthcare to the community. We do this by aiming to be an international centre of excellence celebrating diversity in all our activities. We provide leadership in osteopathic education, research and health care; and are committed to innovation, scholarship, professional collaboration and best practice.
How was your Experience?
- Academic Programs Supervisor
- Account Executive
- French Early Years Homeroom Teacher
- Receptionist at Art Village Nursery
- Internal Audit Manager (UAE National Only)
- Senior Legal Adviser
- Division Manager - Policy, Planning and Performance Management
- Division Manager - Quality Improvement
- Senior Manager, Curriculum Development Unit
- Chinese Language Teacher