British School of Osteopathy
The British School of Osteopathy seeks to provide our students with the highest quality osteopathic education programmes to enable them to develop into patient-centred practitioners equipped to deal with the challenges of the modern healthcare arena. We also seek to provide evidence-informed best practice healthcare to the community. We do this by aiming to be an international centre of excellence celebrating diversity in all our activities. We provide leadership in osteopathic education, research and health care; and are committed to innovation, scholarship, professional collaboration and best practice.
How was your Experience?
- Emirati students graduate from Abu Dhabi Music & Arts Foundation
- AMSI schools rise to UAE’s call of National Sports Day
- S P Jain Celebrates Innovation Week With Insight Centre Launch
- ADEC participates in National Sports Day celebrations
- RAKMHSU and British Council Sign Joint Partnership