Dubai National School, Al Twar
Dubai National School has enjoyed strong support from the community since commencement in September, 1988. It offers an international educational program which includes KG through Grade 12. Its program of studies meets the needs of the multi-national community in Dubai. Its High School Diploma is recognized by the Ministry of Education and can be equated with the National Secondary Certificate (Al Thanaweiah Al-Ameh). Accreditation from NEAS & C was achieved in 2003. DNS has grown since that time to have now two branches with a total of 3500 students. Both branches offer American programs. The strategic locations were carefully selected to serve all interested students in Dubai and Sharjah.DNS graduates are eligible for admission into all universities, whether American, European or Arabic.
Dubai National School is governed by a five member Board of Trustees who are very ambitious. The Board intends to open many more branches in all the Emirates.Teachers are recruited locally and internationally and the staff/student ratio is 1:9. Staff development programs are essential and they are continuously carried out.DNS embraces a commitment to high standards. There is a strong emphasis on teaching Muslim students to live in the Islamic faith within the context of the American Education Program.Traditional values such as patriotism, good discipline, respect for all, and especially the elderly, respect for religious beliefs, loyalty, Silat Al Rahim (family relations) & devotion to truth are highly respected and integrated into the curricula.
Comments for Dubai National School, Al Twar
- Senior Coordinator, Quality Assurance - ACTVET
- ICT and Physics Specialist - ACTVET
- Internal Auditor (UAE National Only) - ACTVET
- Program Development Specialist - THE PETROLEUM INSTITUTE
- Head of Student Exchange - THE PETROLEUM INSTITUTE
- Student Assessment Section Manager - ADEC
- Student Guidance Section Manager - ADEC
- Independent Educational Consultant
- Director of Early Years Training
- Nursery Teacher - Kids First Group