Beverly Hills International Schools
Beverly Hills English Language School (BHS) is always keen to be a friendly school where every student and parent is known and valued as an individual. We would like to announce that we have proudly reached a respectable achievement that we believe it would help the students to accomplish a better acknowledgment in their academic year. As this is our main purpose of teaching students how to be prepared in their coming years of life.
Our main objective of school is to motivate and challenge our students to cultivate them into a well-educated self-assured people, whom will be ready to lead others in the future. Most of all, we want to offer our student an environment full of love, civilization, and safeness to maintain them throughout their coming lives. Last but not least, I would like to publicize that I am tremendously proud of our developments of the hard work from our teachers, students, and parents that made us reach where we are now.
Beverly Hills English Language School (BHS)prepares students to understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing society, and make the world a better and more just place. We will ensure that our students develop both the skills a sound liberal arts education provides and the competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging creative economy. We will also lead in generating practical and theoretical knowledge that enables people to better understand our world and improve conditions for local and global communities.
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter