Jana Dan International School
Providing a comprehensive educational environment that combines a strong academic curriculum with a character building program aimed at graduating distinguished students capable of leading and influencing their communities. Establishing an exemplary educational institution unique in its academic quality and extra-curricular programs, geared at graduating efficient successful generations; capable of transmitting such role model through owning, managing and consulting international schools region wide. A four floor campus built according to the international modification. Spacious playground with 2 swimming pools, basketball court and a football court surrounded by a track.
The school encourages parents who are interested in an elite American education integrated with a superior religious and character building program. The school caters from Pre-K level up till grade 11. English is the major language along with French and Arabic. Our families represent the intellectual religious segment of the Egyptian society.
How was your Experience?
- Abu Dhabi siblings win 200 books for their schools
- Dubai schools to participate in annual external assessments
- Eighth grader creates device to help visually impaired
- World Heritage Sites to be included in school curriculum
- Al Owais Foundation honours Arab writers and literary critics
- Manager, Organizational Development and Rewards
- Design Technology Teacher (Resistant Materials and Electronics)
- English and Media Teacher
- Music Teachers (Arabic-speaking)
- Program Chair-Emirati Studies
- Lab Technician – Art Room
- Lab Technician – Textile
- Lab Technician – Graphics
- Lab Technician – Resistant Material
- Lab Technician - Food technology
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter