Nefertari American International School – NAIS
The Nefertari International Schools aim to empower its students with challenging programs of international education and rigorous assessment through using state of art technology. It also aims to develop in students the knowledge skills and attitudes from an international perspective and intercultural understanding while maintaining their cultural identity as Egyptians. It strives at educating the whole person who shall serve as a responsible, compassionate and well informed citizen. Nefertari International Schools provide skilled and committed teachers who apply recent teaching methodologies, and technology to subject areas. It strives to create a happy, motivated, friendly and supportive learning environment.
At Nefertari International Schools, NIS, we are committed to provide a supportive, happy and positive learning environment for all students to help them acquire the academic skills needed for further university education, in addition to implementing values and skills needed to become an active, balanced and compassionate citizen.
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Healthcare Management
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Digital Humanities Lecturer
- Adjunct Faculty in Civil Engineering
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter