Sakr Immersion School
Sakr Immersion Schools are schools where students are encouraged to seek academic as well as personal excellence. Our vision is to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment where students will recognize and achieve their fullest potential. An environment in which every individual is cared for morally, intellectually, physically, socially, psychologically and emotionally. To create a diverse community that fosters mutual respect and social responsibility enhanced by a strong partnership between home and school so that our students will eventually become prominent and effective members of our community.
Sakr Immersion Schools seek to create a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success. By integrating technology in the teaching curriculum we aim to prepare students for the needs of our increasingly competitive world. We encourage students to become lifelong learners by developing intellectual curiosity and a thirst for discovery and achievement.
We believe athletics and extracurricular activities to be crucial for the development of a student’s physical as well as intellectual abilities. Our school promotes a safe, orderly, caring and supportive environment. To help students become confident and creative builders of their future each student’s self esteem is fostered by positive relationships with colleagues and staff. We strive to have our parents, teachers and community members actively involved in our student’s learning.
How was your Experience?
- American University in Dubai awards scholarships to 140 new students
- UAE Schools told to Teach Moral Education
- Challenges for back-to-school parents: Money, sleep schedules
- Study calls quality of UAE’s Higher Education system into question
- More than 800 Teachers Hired in Abu Dhabi Schools
- Learning Support Assistant
- Academic Technician - Electrical
- MRI Physicist - Core Technology Platforms
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- HR Business Partner
- Senior Operations Manager
- Senior Technology Officer
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter