New Indian Model School, Al Mussafah
The Model School Abu Dhabi’s vision is to provide modern education to expatriates at affordable rate developing skills and academic excellence supplementing class room teaching with modern technology, blending the culture and tradition of the home country and host country and create tomorrow’s leaders who respect values and can face challenges of the competitive world with confidence.
My dear children, when you are inspired by a great purpose, true vision, authentic mission and a noble project all your thought break the boundaries, transcend any limitations, consciousness get expanded and you find yourself in a new dynamic world where you are the master. You can make wisdom a weapon to ward off destruction and without it material riches turn to dust and ashes. We must, of course have engineers, doctors, entrepreneurs and other professionals but they must be imbued with abiding spirit of spiritual and moral values of worthy life and the tradition that our country prides. Let’s go ahead with pride in the noble past and faith in the promising future. We may fade as flowers one day but strive hard to keep the fragrance as fresh as ever.
How was your Experience?
- More than 30,000 design students required in Middle East by 2019
- Arabic teachers told children learn languages better with hand signals
- NYUAD class of 2016 praised for ‘attitude of tolerance and openness’
- Dubai teachers take positive education to the world
- KHDA’s Saturday Club attracts 100 students
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
- Western Nursery Teachers
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter