Sunrise English Private School
Sunrise English Private School aims to create a society of learners that enables each student to achieve their potentials within a society. Our mission is to discover the potentials in each student and to develop it in a right way so as to use their capabilities to the best of the society. We aim to nurture a passion for knowledge, creativity, vocational skills to develop active and creative young minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others.
Warm greetings and wishes from this end. As the new academic year, has begun, let me take hold of this opportunity to share a befitting thought and a thought provoking quote of Arnold Benet. “The chief beauty about time is that you cannot waste it in advance. The next year, the next day, the next hour are lying ready for you, as perfect, as unspoiled, as if you had never wasted or misapplied a single moment in all your life. You can turn over a new leaf every hour if you choose.”
Each new school year brings joy, excitement, and anticipation for the many great opportunities our children will experience at Sunrise English Private School. We consistently work to achieve academic excellence for all students, celebrate and appreciate our students’ diversity, promote a positive school climate, and maintain an emotionally, intellectually, socially, and physically safe school environment.” As we begin a new school year, I would like to provide a gentle reminder and a loving advice. This is in connection with both parenthood and teacher ship which I have realized out of my own experience over these years.
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Healthcare Management
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Digital Humanities Lecturer
- Adjunct Faculty in Civil Engineering
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter