Al Ittihad Private School, Mamzar
Under the auspice of Al Arabia for Educational Development, Al Ittihad Private School Mamzar is the founding branch of four Al Ittihad Private Schools. Our school complex – includes a huge gymnasium, two swimming pools, and four school sections that include computer labs, computer/projector equipped classrooms, libraries, as well as art studios and a large multi-purpose hall for school-wide assemblies and professional development activities. You will notice that Al Ittihad Private School Mamzar is organized into four sections: our Kindergarten, our Elementary School (grades 1-5) and our Girls’ and Boys’ Sections, which enroll our Middle School and High School students. Our school follows the National Curriculum of the UAE in all subjects taught in Arabic, which includes Arabic, Islamic and Social Studies. English, Math, Science, and Fine Arts courses are taught in English. Some of our curricular resources follow an American curriculum. We are also proud of the extensive sports, art and music programs, that are offered in addition to our full range of academic studies.
How was your Experience?
- Deputy Director, Teaching And Learning
- Senior Lecturer, Teaching and Research
- Assistant professor level - Science - Physics - Materials Physics
- Lecturer - Thompson Rivers University
- Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator
- Curriculum Enhancement Specialist
- Head of Department – Business Studies
- Admin Support / Receptionist
- Shadow Teacher
- Maternity Nurse