Doha Modern Indian School
Doha Modern Indian School (DMIS) , is the brainchild of well-known industrialist, business tycoon and philanthropist Mr. Mohammed Taleb Al-Khauri of the Taleb Group of Companies, Doha-Qatar. DMIS is one of the three schools under the Taleb banner that is striding ahead in its endeavour to create global citizens.The school is also being steered in the right direction by the visionary zeal and tireless efforts of the Director of the school, Mr. Jayashankar Pillai.
He leaves no stone unturned when it comes to the needs of the student. It is his determination and devotion which has helped the school attain this prestige and reputation in such a short span of time.When you choose Doha Modern Indian School, you can count on receiving personal attention from kind, friendly and caring people who are experts in their respective fields. This institution is an oasis that opens up a world of knowledge. The most important contribution that a good school can give you is to help you realize your potential.
The education you receive here is only an incentive. We will help you to fulfill your aspirations. It is with this thought that I was inspired to start an academic institution that would provide modern eduaction and at the same time give students an opportunity to feel the touch of their motherland outside their home country at an affordable cost. We lay great emphasis on a friendly and supportive atmosphere, which inspires students to develop their talents, interests and abilities to their fullest.
I am sure, we at DMIS have taken the step in the right direction to create a world-class academic institution of which we can all be proud of in times to come.
How was your Experience?
- More than 30,000 design students required in Middle East by 2019
- Arabic teachers told children learn languages better with hand signals
- NYUAD class of 2016 praised for ‘attitude of tolerance and openness’
- Dubai teachers take positive education to the world
- KHDA’s Saturday Club attracts 100 students
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
- Western Nursery Teachers
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter