Doha Modern Indian School
Doha Modern Indian School (DMIS) , is the brainchild of well-known industrialist, business tycoon and philanthropist Mr. Mohammed Taleb Al-Khauri of the Taleb Group of Companies, Doha-Qatar. DMIS is one of the three schools under the Taleb banner that is striding ahead in its endeavour to create global citizens.The school is also being steered in the right direction by the visionary zeal and tireless efforts of the Director of the school, Mr. Jayashankar Pillai. He leaves no stone unturned when it comes to the needs of the student. It is his determination and devotion which has helped the school attain this prestige and reputation in such a short span of time.When you choose Doha Modern Indian School, you can count on receiving personal attention from kind, friendly and caring people who are experts in their respective fields. This institution is an oasis that opens up a world of knowledge.
How was your Experience?
- Middlesex University Dubai’s Research Conference Celebrates Innovation Week
- Hale Education to bridge gap for GCC students seeking US university places
- UAE to have first branch of Al Azhar University
- UAE pupils break ‘world’s largest human sentence’ record
- UAE National Teacher Prize established