Dukhan English School
Dukhan English School is at the heart of the Qatar Petroleum community in Dukhan. Our school is diverse, but also united by our respect, understanding and celebration of our many cultures. Our school community includes students, staff and parents. We work as trusted and valued partners, so that everyone can contribute to the learning, development and success of all students. Together we aim to create a safe, caring environment. Together we seek to inspire and challenge. Together we strive to do our best and fulfil our potential. We promote life-long learning, traditional and cultural values. We encourage all members of our school to be healthy individuals, global citizens, reflective and creative thinkers.
Welcome to the Dukhan English School website. Situated on the west coast of Qatar, we are a vibrant, dynamic school that operates to serve the needs of the employees of Qatar Petroleum. We are a multicultural school community whose vision is to promote and develop values such as excellence, unity, respect, cultural diversity and understanding.
We are a school that is proud of its achievements in all areas, be they academic, sporting, artistic or cultural. We offer internationally recognised examinations and, in an ever more globalised community, we prepare our students to face with confidence the many challenges that the outside world offers in today’s society. Every school website tries to share with its visitors the very latest news and information about life within its walls. We hope that ours does the same but somehow, we are also trying to share who we are and not just what we do.
How was your Experience?
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Masdar Institute graduates encouraged to build a more sustainable world
- Parents stretched as UAE firms cut education allowances
- More than 30,000 design students required in Middle East by 2019
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
- Western Nursery Teachers
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter