Park House English School
Park House English School aims to provide the best education that we can for each student in our care.The Ethos of the school is that it is a caring and kind place where students can learn academically, morally and socially. Much empasis is placed on guiding the students in the appropriate ways to behave and conduct themselves. They are encouraged to be kind, honest and respectful, and take on responsibility for their own learning. At Park House we are committed to creating and maintaining an environment where students are motivated, challenged and enthusiastic about their learning; one where they take pride in their work, are proud of their school, and are able to achieve success and reach their full potential. We aim to give every child a happy education that equips them with the skills to become lifelong learners and successful global citizens.
Park House English School was founded in 1994 to provide a quality education in a family environment. The school follows the English National Curriculum and has over 1000 children from over 60 nationalities ranging from Nursery (3 years old) to Year 13 (18 years old). Most children are first-language English speakers and the school operates from its purpose built campus, designed and run by Park House, in the Abu Hamour district of Doha. The school’s philosophy drives all aspects at Park House: to provide a structured, kind and caring environment in which students can develop academically, morally and socially. Park House places great emphasis on guiding children’s growth, fostering values of kindness, hard work, accountability, responsibility, respect and honesty.
Park House creates responsible global citizens as well as successful individuals. Value is placed on parent teacher communication and this dialogue underpins the high standards expected of our staff and students alike.The growth and success of Park House over the past two decades has been based on the achievements of our students, the commitment of our staff and the support of the families and community of which we are a part.
How was your Experience?
- American University in Dubai awards scholarships to 140 new students
- UAE schools told to teach moral education
- Challenges for back-to-school parents: Money, sleep schedules
- Study calls quality of UAE’s Higher Education system into question
- More than 800 Teachers Hired in Abu Dhabi Schools
- Learning Support Assistant
- Academic Technician - Electrical
- MRI Physicist - Core Technology Platforms
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- HR Business Partner
- Senior Operations Manager
- Senior Technology Officer
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter