Shantiniketan Indian School, Doha
Shantiniketan Indian School was founded in 27th July 2000 by a team of promoters who felt the need to establish a school to provide quality education at affordable fees. Classes from Play school to std VI began on 4th Sept.2000 at the B Ring road campus. A centre of excellence moulding responsible citizens with outstanding life skills to meet all needs of the Globe. A symbol of innovation committed to provide education blending head and heart, nurturing human and humane qualities.
Provide an environment that leads the learner to excel in pursuit of knowledge and experience in an atmosphere of genuine freedom and profound joy. Develop all the intellectual capabilities guided by the spiritual instinct to be the role models with positive outlook and adherence to ethics. Equip teachers with novel resources to bloom themselves and to groom the growing buds to their best, ensuring meaningful participation of the parents and the society. Infuse temper of competence and sense of co-operation to excel as exemplary global citizens.
Welcome students, parents, families, and community members to the Shantiniketan Indian School website! SIS vision is to make the school: “A centre of excellence molding responsible citizens with outstanding life-skills to meet all needs of the globe; A symbol of innovation committed to provide education blending head and heart, nurturing human and humane qualities”. I am very excited and honoured to be at SIS for another term filled with learning, enrichment, and fun! SIS is committed to working together to provide a safe, positive, and supportive learning environment to ensure the academic success of all students, as our Mission states: “Provide an environment that leads the learner to excel in pursuit of knowledge and experience in an atmosphere of genuine freedom and profound joy.
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Healthcare Management
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Digital Humanities Lecturer
- Adjunct Faculty in Civil Engineering
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter