Al Noor Centre for Children with Special Needs
Al Noor Training Centre for Children with Special Needs opened its doors in Dubai on November 21, 1981, starting with only eight children. The Centre serves children with special needs from different nationalities and can accommodate up to 300 children in the new facility. The purpose-built facility opened its doors in April 2007 and was officially inaugurated on November 04, 2007 by HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, Wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the U.A.E. and Ruler of Dubai.
The Centre has been generously donated by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the U.A.E. and Ruler of Dubai and was made possible through the benefaction of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. The Centre runs under the auspices of the Ministry of Social Affairs. An appointed Board of Governors formulates the governing policies, which are then implemented by the Director of the Centre.
Comments for Al Noor Centre for Children with Special Needs
- Senior Coordinator, Quality Assurance - ACTVET
- ICT and Physics Specialist - ACTVET
- Internal Auditor (UAE National Only) - ACTVET
- Program Development Specialist - THE PETROLEUM INSTITUTE
- Head of Student Exchange - THE PETROLEUM INSTITUTE
- Student Assessment Section Manager - ADEC
- Student Guidance Section Manager - ADEC
- Independent Educational Consultant
- Director of Early Years Training
- Nursery Teacher - Kids First Group