Al Noor Centre for Children with Special Needs
Al Noor Training Centre for Children with Special Needs opened its doors in Dubai on November 21, 1981, starting with only eight children. The Centre serves children with special needs from different nationalities and can accommodate up to 300 children in the new facility. The purpose-built facility opened its doors in April 2007 and was officially inaugurated on November 04, 2007 by HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, Wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the U.A.E. and Ruler of Dubai.
The Centre has been generously donated by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the U.A.E. and Ruler of Dubai and was made possible through the benefaction of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. The Centre runs under the auspices of the Ministry of Social Affairs. An appointed Board of Governors formulates the governing policies, which are then implemented by the Director of the Centre.
How was your Experience?
- Abu Dhabi siblings win 200 books for their schools
- Dubai schools to participate in annual external assessments
- Eighth grader creates device to help visually impaired
- World Heritage Sites to be included in school curriculum
- Al Owais Foundation honours Arab writers and literary critics
- Manager, Organizational Development and Rewards
- Design Technology Teacher (Resistant Materials and Electronics)
- English and Media Teacher
- Music Teachers (Arabic-speaking)
- Program Chair-Emirati Studies
- Lab Technician – Art Room
- Lab Technician – Textile
- Lab Technician – Graphics
- Lab Technician – Resistant Material
- Lab Technician - Food technology
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter