Al Noor Centre for Children with Special Needs
Al Noor Training Centre for Children with Special Needs opened its doors in Dubai on November 21, 1981, starting with only eight children. The Centre serves children with special needs from different nationalities and can accommodate up to 300 children in the new facility. The purpose-built facility opened its doors in April 2007 and was officially inaugurated on November 04, 2007 by HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, Wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the U.A.E. and Ruler of Dubai.
The Centre has been generously donated by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the U.A.E. and Ruler of Dubai and was made possible through the benefaction of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. The Centre runs under the auspices of the Ministry of Social Affairs. An appointed Board of Governors formulates the governing policies, which are then implemented by the Director of the Centre.
How was your Experience?
- Shocking level of school fee defaults among Pakistani expats in UAE
- Indian school felicitates CBSE toppers
- Grade 12 final exams begin for UAE Ministry of Education curriculum schools
- Middlesex University Dubai students complete UNGC training
- Submissions open for Arab children’s literature award
- Healthcare Management
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Digital Humanities Lecturer
- Adjunct Faculty in Civil Engineering
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter