Al Noor Centre for Children with Special Needs
Al Noor Training Centre for Children with Special Needs opened its doors in Dubai on November 21, 1981, starting with only eight children. The Centre serves children with special needs from different nationalities and can accommodate up to 300 children in the new facility. The purpose-built facility opened its doors in April 2007 and was officially inaugurated on November 04, 2007 by HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, Wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the U.A.E. and Ruler of Dubai.
The Centre has been generously donated by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the U.A.E. and Ruler of Dubai and was made possible through the benefaction of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. The Centre runs under the auspices of the Ministry of Social Affairs. An appointed Board of Governors formulates the governing policies, which are then implemented by the Director of the Centre.
Comments for Al Noor Centre for Children with Special Needs
- Applied Technology Teacher (Mechanical)
- English Teacher (Native English Speakers / UAE Nationals)
- Math Teacher (Native Teachers / UAE Nationals)
- Applied Technology Teacher (Electrical/Electronics)
- Sr. Membership Coordinator
- Head of Sponsorship and Marketing
- Section Manager - Purchasing
- Industrial Qualifications Development Specialist
- Senior Strategic Planner (UAE national Only)
- Vice Principal – Student Services & Operations