Al Khozama International School
Al-Khozama International School, Dammam is a premier English medium educational institution in the region following the syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Established in April 2004, the school has a strength of approximately 1200 students and around 125 teaching/non-teaching staff. The School got CBSE affiliation in the year 2007 for starting classes till standard X. Other than the National Curriculum, the School has officially started CBSE Curriculum for Grades 1 & 2 from the year 2010. Al-Khozama International School has a ‘unique right’ since its conception.
The strong base, which the founders set, is still the lifeline of the school. Built on ideals and cemented with a deep sense of values, Khozama has been the training front for many students who have been sensitized to be concerned about the needs of society and made aware of their responsibilities and roles in life. The school has always been considered a pacesetter, one that has courageously tried out innovations and progressive methods with success.
How was your Experience?
- Associate Director - Intercultural Education
- Technician - Library
- Senior Officer - Graduate Employment
- Coordinator - Student Services
- Admission & Enrolment Counsellor
- PE Technician - Regent International School
- Director - Computing Services
- Special Assistant to the Dean of Social Science
- Academic Technician - Applied Communications
- Aviation Engineering Technology & Science
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter