Al Khozama International School
Al-Khozama International School, Dammam is a premier English medium educational institution in the region following the syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Established in April 2004, the school has a strength of approximately 1200 students and around 125 teaching/non-teaching staff. The School got CBSE affiliation in the year 2007 for starting classes till standard X. Other than the National Curriculum, the School has officially started CBSE Curriculum for Grades 1 & 2 from the year 2010. Al-Khozama International School has a ‘unique right’ since its conception.
The strong base, which the founders set, is still the lifeline of the school. Built on ideals and cemented with a deep sense of values, Khozama has been the training front for many students who have been sensitized to be concerned about the needs of society and made aware of their responsibilities and roles in life. The school has always been considered a pacesetter, one that has courageously tried out innovations and progressive methods with success.
How was your Experience?
- Abu Dhabi siblings win 200 books for their schools
- Dubai schools to participate in annual external assessments
- Eighth grader creates device to help visually impaired
- World Heritage Sites to be included in school curriculum
- Al Owais Foundation honours Arab writers and literary critics
- Manager, Organizational Development and Rewards
- Design Technology Teacher (Resistant Materials and Electronics)
- English and Media Teacher
- Music Teachers (Arabic-speaking)
- Program Chair-Emirati Studies
- Lab Technician – Art Room
- Lab Technician – Textile
- Lab Technician – Graphics
- Lab Technician – Resistant Material
- Lab Technician - Food technology
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter