Emirates English Speaking School
Emirates English Speaking School is a success story from Montessori to higher education- the fascinating growth from small and humble beginnings a Montessori school to the present senior secondary school- the vision of its founder late Ms. Zainab Bastaki, transformed into reality, in 1979.
Initially housed is villas, the Montessori registered a steady growth as parents were keen that their wards continue in the same school. With the addition of grades 3 and 4, primary school was established.
In 1987 the school planned for a proper building and in 1988 the school moved into its large purpose built campus at Umm Suqueim. In 1990 another major step was taken when the school was upgraded to senior secondary levels, with grades KG 1 to 12.
The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. Medium of instruction is English, Arabic is a compulsory language with Hindi / Urdu / French as second language at secondary level.
How was your Experience?
- Associate Director - Intercultural Education
- Technician - Library
- Senior Officer - Graduate Employment
- Coordinator - Student Services
- Admission & Enrolment Counsellor
- PE Technician - Regent International School
- Director - Computing Services
- Special Assistant to the Dean of Social Science
- Academic Technician - Applied Communications
- Aviation Engineering Technology & Science
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter