Emirates English Speaking School
Emirates English Speaking School is a success story from Montessori to higher education- the fascinating growth from small and humble beginnings a Montessori school to the present senior secondary school- the vision of its founder late Ms. Zainab Bastaki, transformed into reality, in 1979.
Initially housed is villas, the Montessori registered a steady growth as parents were keen that their wards continue in the same school. With the addition of grades 3 and 4, primary school was established.
In 1987 the school planned for a proper building and in 1988 the school moved into its large purpose built campus at Umm Suqueim. In 1990 another major step was taken when the school was upgraded to senior secondary levels, with grades KG 1 to 12.
The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. Medium of instruction is English, Arabic is a compulsory language with Hindi / Urdu / French as second language at secondary level.
How was your Experience?
- American University in Dubai awards scholarships to 140 new students
- UAE Schools told to Teach Moral Education
- Challenges for back-to-school parents: Money, sleep schedules
- Study calls quality of UAE’s Higher Education system into question
- More than 800 Teachers Hired in Abu Dhabi Schools
- Learning Support Assistant
- Academic Technician - Electrical
- MRI Physicist - Core Technology Platforms
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- HR Business Partner
- Senior Operations Manager
- Senior Technology Officer
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter