Jumeirah English Speaking School (JESS), Arabian Ranches
At Jumeirah English Speaking School (JESS), Arabian Ranches we believe that the capacity for critical and creative thinking is a uniquely human attribute. We are preparing students with the skills for a future where they will be required to think first, use information second and always remember that information is no substitute for imagination, intuition and pure thought. With the support and encouragement of the Board, my staff and I are committed to fostering a community of caring learners, and to providing an academic curriculum that develops a broad knowledge base, while promoting the skills of critical and creative thinking. We seek to do this within a challenging and supportive environment which develops individuals as both independent and collaborative learners.
How was your Experience?
- Deputy Director, Teaching And Learning
- Senior Lecturer, Teaching and Research
- Assistant professor level - Science - Physics - Materials Physics
- Lecturer - Thompson Rivers University
- Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator
- Curriculum Enhancement Specialist
- Head of Department – Business Studies
- Admin Support / Receptionist
- Shadow Teacher
- Maternity Nurse