Emirates Future International Academy
Students are provided with ample opportunities to develop their varied interests through the curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities. The school’s yearly CBSE Board Examination results testify a noteworthy escalation in the academics sector. EFIA has been in the news with commendable achievements right from the time it began functioning in 2008 with 869 students and 53 teachers. The very same year EFIA came out with flying colors bagging the third position in UAE in the final CBSE Board examinations. In the Inter-School Competitions conducted in sports, cultural and literary activities students of EFIA reveal exemplary talents.
At present the school functions with a dedicated team of 170 teachers and 2800 students. The students’ vibrant activities are also manifest in club organizations like the Eco-Club, Heritage Club, Health and Safety, Literary, Community Service and more. EFIA is lucidly meticulous to incorporate innovative ideas that are vital to improve the quality of education to the level of accomplishing the 21st century skills, which are fundamentally essential for growing children to understand and face the world around them.
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter