Emirates National School, MBZ
Our schools currently consist of three campuses, Mohammed Bin Zayed City Campus, Al Ain City Campus and Abu Dhabi City Campus. Starting the 2012 -13 school year, we have over 5,600 students enrolled at the three campuses. This is a large jump from the 120 students that started the schools in 2002 at our Mohammed Bin Zayed Campus. Emirates National School offers kindergarten through grade 12 education programs for students. Emirates National School programs are based upon the educational requirements of the UAE Ministry of Education, for Arabic, Islamic and UAE Studies, and the Model American Diploma Program. The Model American Diploma Program was designed by the Achieve Organization and uses the Common Core Content Standards in English, mathematics and science, as the foundation for preparing students for college and postsecondary learning. Emirates National School began offering the Model American Diploma Program based upon Common Core in 2010 -11.
All of our schools are in the process of implementing the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) Curriculum Frameworks, for all IB (PYP, MYP and DP) programs. During the 2010 -11 school year, ENS achieved candidacy status, with IBO, for the Primary Years Program (PYP), at all three campus primary schools. ENS expects to have an IBO authorization visit, at each of the Primary Schools, during the winter or spring of the 2012 -13 school year. ENS applied for candidacy to the IB Middle Years and IB Diploma Years Programs during the 2011 -12 school year. During the course of this school year additional training of staff will be conducted using approved IBO trainers.
Comments for Emirates National School, MBZ
# 188 of 278 Schools in Abu Dhabi
# 405 of 636 Schools in UAE
- Professor in Quantitative Analysis & Research Methodology
- Assistant / Associate Professor / Professor in Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- Assistant / Associate Professor / Professor in Project Management
- Professor in Educational Technology / Online Learning & Instructional Design / Digital Design / Educational Leadership
- Dean e-School of Health and Environmental Studies
- Assistant/ Associate Professor/ Professor in Finance / Islamic Finance
- Professor in Operations and Total Quality Management
- Administration Assistant, Khalifa University
- Performance and Career Development Manager, ADEC
- Senior Telecommunication Engineer, ADEC