Emirates National School, MBZ
Our schools currently consist of three campuses, Mohammed Bin Zayed City Campus, Al Ain City Campus and Abu Dhabi City Campus. Starting the 2012 -13 school year, we have over 5,600 students enrolled at the three campuses. This is a large jump from the 120 students that started the schools in 2002 at our Mohammed Bin Zayed Campus. Emirates National School offers kindergarten through grade 12 education programs for students. Emirates National School programs are based upon the educational requirements of the UAE Ministry of Education, for Arabic, Islamic and UAE Studies, and the Model American Diploma Program. The Model American Diploma Program was designed by the Achieve Organization and uses the Common Core Content Standards in English, mathematics and science, as the foundation for preparing students for college and postsecondary learning. Emirates National School began offering the Model American Diploma Program based upon Common Core in 2010 -11.
All of our schools are in the process of implementing the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) Curriculum Frameworks, for all IB (PYP, MYP and DP) programs. During the 2010 -11 school year, ENS achieved candidacy status, with IBO, for the Primary Years Program (PYP), at all three campus primary schools. ENS expects to have an IBO authorization visit, at each of the Primary Schools, during the winter or spring of the 2012 -13 school year. ENS applied for candidacy to the IB Middle Years and IB Diploma Years Programs during the 2011 -12 school year. During the course of this school year additional training of staff will be conducted using approved IBO trainers.
How was your Experience?
- UAE-wide teacher licensing scheme to begin in 2017, minister says
- Meditation and breathing help Zayed University students relieve stress
- Cyber warriors needed to protect online security in UAE
- English Fair is goldmine of interesting facts
- Sheikh Zayed Award winners honoured at ADNEC ceremony
- Career Counsellor
- AV Technical Analyst
- Teacher of Computing (Key Stages 1 - 2)
- Multiple Full-Time Faculty Positions
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Head of Phase – Sunmarke School, Dubai
- Manager - Sales and Enrollment Center
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Kindergarten (Early Years) Teacher
- ES Homeroom Teacher for Grades 1-4
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter