Indian Modern Science School
Indian Modern Science school has been in the service of providing education to students from the past 14 years. It has a solid foundation required for an educational institute. The school has resolved to be one amongst the best schools in Abu Dhabi. Significant progress has been made in this direction, under the leadership of experienced and qualified director. The Indian Modern Science School follows syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, India. Schooling for the following grades is currently oferred: KG-I, KG-II and starndard I to Standard VIII. Efforts are on to extend schooling up to standard – X. Boys and Girls are admitted at the school. Ministry of Education and youth (MoEY), U.A.E. has approved the school. The medium of instruction is English but the following languages are taught as second languages: (i) Hindi, (ii) Tamil, (iii) Malayalam and (iv) Bengali. Pakistani Social Studies is also offered as a subject to stuents of Pakistan. Currently school has students from: India,Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. The academic year starts in April and ends at March.
How was your Experience?
- Deputy Director, Teaching And Learning
- Senior Lecturer, Teaching and Research
- Assistant professor level - Science - Physics - Materials Physics
- Lecturer - Thompson Rivers University
- Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator
- Curriculum Enhancement Specialist
- Head of Department – Business Studies
- Admin Support / Receptionist
- Shadow Teacher
- Maternity Nurse