Manor Hall International School
Manor Hall International School meets each child where they are, prepares them for higher learning, encourages them to become vibrant people of good character who love truth and learning who effectively influence society through moral and conscientious service and courageous leadership. MHIS has been serving the community of Al Ain for many years. We graduated our first class in 2015, and we are very proud of their achievements. MHIS prides itself on being the first school in the area to be awarded the WASC accreditation (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) in 2014.
During the 2014-2015 academic year, we were also awarded the international award from the University of San Francisco for our association for mentoring our high school students. We are extremely proud of the quality education that we provide students of all ages and nationalities, and MHIS can truly say that it is an international school with 510 students enrolled from over 39 nationalities. Our mission statement summarizes our belief… “Learning is the heart of Manor Hall International School, and we aim to develop knowledgeable, principled, and lifelong learners at the school.”
How was your Experience?
- Associate Director - Intercultural Education
- Technician - Library
- Senior Officer - Graduate Employment
- Coordinator - Student Services
- Admission & Enrolment Counsellor
- PE Technician - Regent International School
- Director - Computing Services
- Special Assistant to the Dean of Social Science
- Academic Technician - Applied Communications
- Aviation Engineering Technology & Science
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter