Abu Dhabi University (ADU)
Abu Dhabi University (ADU) was chartered as a private institution of higher learning in the year 2000 under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Ruler’s Representative in the Western Region and President of Abu Dhabi University Board of Trustees.
The vision of ADU is to be recognized as a national university of choice for quality education, applied research that drives regional economic development, and enjoys international accreditation.
The mission of ADU is to offer highly rewarding career oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs aligned with the needs of the UAE and the region through excellence in teaching, student learning, faculty scholarship and engagement in community development.
ADU currently serves over 5000 students from over 62 different nationalities at Abu Dhabi and Al Ain campuses. ADU Colleges are open to students from all nationalities and are based on the American model of higher Education. ADU comprises of the following Colleges and Institute:
- College of Arts and Sciences.
- College of Business Administration.
- College of Engineering and Computer Science.
- English Language Institute
- Courses: Accounting and Finance | Chemical Engineering | Civil Engineering | Computer Science | Communication and Media Studies | Electrical Engineering | Environmental Sciences | MBA | Mechanical Engineering |
- Average Tuition: MBA Program: $22,862
- City, Country: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Founded in 2003
- Phone: 800-ADYOU (800-23968)
- Address: Khalifa City
- Send an Email
- Website: www.adu.ac.ae
- Chancellor: Nabil Ibrahim
- Wikipedia Reference
Comments for Abu Dhabi University (ADU)
- National Vision Scholars undertake research at Texas A&M at Qatar
- Zayed University partners with Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council
- Ajman University signed Memorandum of Cooperation
- School fees and teacher conduct top parents’ concerns
- Partnership to encourage UAE students to pursue sciences