Philippine International School Qatar (PISQ)
The Philippine International School in Qatar (PISQ) is a stock corporation founded by Mr. Edgardo Basilio in March 2000. The PISQ adopts the Philippine curriculum for pre-school, elementary and secondary education for children of Filipino expatriates. The school’s ultimate goal is to promote the total development of the individual student so that he/she may become a useful and responsible citizen of the society.
The Philippine International School in Qatar adopts the Montessori curriculum in the pre-school department. It believes that the approach offers the best tool in providing a carefully planned and stimulating environment – one that will help preschoolers develop the foundational habits, attitudes, skills, and ideas that are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
The PISQ is also registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission and therefore exists as a private judicial entity under Philippine laws. Equip every learner with knowledge, skills, values, and motivation for a productive and successful involvement in a humane and fast evolving society.
How was your Experience?
- American University in Dubai awards scholarships to 140 new students
- UAE Schools told to Teach Moral Education
- Challenges for back-to-school parents: Money, sleep schedules
- Study calls quality of UAE’s Higher Education system into question
- More than 800 Teachers Hired in Abu Dhabi Schools
- Learning Support Assistant
- Academic Technician - Electrical
- MRI Physicist - Core Technology Platforms
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- HR Business Partner
- Senior Operations Manager
- Senior Technology Officer
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter