Philippine International School Qatar (PISQ)
The Philippine International School in Qatar (PISQ) is a stock corporation founded by Mr. Edgardo Basilio in March 2000. The PISQ adopts the Philippine curriculum for pre-school, elementary and secondary education for children of Filipino expatriates. The school’s ultimate goal is to promote the total development of the individual student so that he/she may become a useful and responsible citizen of the society.
The Philippine International School in Qatar adopts the Montessori curriculum in the pre-school department. It believes that the approach offers the best tool in providing a carefully planned and stimulating environment – one that will help preschoolers develop the foundational habits, attitudes, skills, and ideas that are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
The PISQ is also registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission and therefore exists as a private judicial entity under Philippine laws. Equip every learner with knowledge, skills, values, and motivation for a productive and successful involvement in a humane and fast evolving society.
How was your Experience?
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Masdar Institute graduates encouraged to build a more sustainable world
- Parents stretched as UAE firms cut education allowances
- More than 30,000 design students required in Middle East by 2019
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
- Western Nursery Teachers
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter