Philippine International School Qatar (PISQ)
The Philippine International School in Qatar (PISQ) is a stock corporation founded by Mr. Edgardo Basilio in March 2000. The PISQ adopts the Philippine curriculum for pre-school, elementary and secondary education for children of Filipino expatriates. The school’s ultimate goal is to promote the total development of the individual student so that he/she may become a useful and responsible citizen of the society.
The Philippine International School in Qatar adopts the Montessori curriculum in the pre-school department. It believes that the approach offers the best tool in providing a carefully planned and stimulating environment – one that will help preschoolers develop the foundational habits, attitudes, skills, and ideas that are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
The PISQ is also registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission and therefore exists as a private judicial entity under Philippine laws. Equip every learner with knowledge, skills, values, and motivation for a productive and successful involvement in a humane and fast evolving society.
How was your Experience?
- Associate Director - Intercultural Education
- Technician - Library
- Senior Officer - Graduate Employment
- Coordinator - Student Services
- Admission & Enrolment Counsellor
- PE Technician - Regent International School
- Director - Computing Services
- Special Assistant to the Dean of Social Science
- Academic Technician - Applied Communications
- Aviation Engineering Technology & Science
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter