Merryland International School
Merryland International School was founded in 1978 by Mrs. Susheela George with just three teachers and forty children. Today, after more than three decades, it has taken the shape of Merryland International, recognised by The Ministry of Education, the Abu Dhabi Educational Zone and the Abu Dhabi Education Council.
Our Vision is to create world class peace loving citizens, who shall enrich this world with unique aspects of ethos highly empowered with knowledge and respect for all – sans borders. Highly applauded for academic achievements, strong sense of discipline and effective teaching and learning methods over the past thirty one years, Merryland has now developed into an International School located in Mussaffah, ME-9, with cutting edge technological advancements incorporated with modern teaching methods.
How was your Experience?
- Abu Dhabi siblings win 200 books for their schools
- Dubai schools to participate in annual external assessments
- Eighth grader creates device to help visually impaired
- World Heritage Sites to be included in school curriculum
- Al Owais Foundation honours Arab writers and literary critics
- Manager, Organizational Development and Rewards
- Design Technology Teacher (Resistant Materials and Electronics)
- English and Media Teacher
- Music Teachers (Arabic-speaking)
- Program Chair-Emirati Studies
- Lab Technician – Art Room
- Lab Technician – Textile
- Lab Technician – Graphics
- Lab Technician – Resistant Material
- Lab Technician - Food technology
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter