Merryland International School
Merryland International School was founded in 1978 by Mrs. Susheela George with just three teachers and forty children. Today, after more than three decades, it has taken the shape of Merryland International, recognised by The Ministry of Education, the Abu Dhabi Educational Zone and the Abu Dhabi Education Council.
Our Vision is to create world class peace loving citizens, who shall enrich this world with unique aspects of ethos highly empowered with knowledge and respect for all – sans borders. Highly applauded for academic achievements, strong sense of discipline and effective teaching and learning methods over the past thirty one years, Merryland has now developed into an International School located in Mussaffah, ME-9, with cutting edge technological advancements incorporated with modern teaching methods.
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Healthcare Management
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Digital Humanities Lecturer
- Adjunct Faculty in Civil Engineering
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter