It was not by mere coincidence that DREAMLAND was named! Dreamland was founded in 1995 with a clear vision of becoming a child’s ‘‘dream-place’’ to learn, play and grow up in. Not only did we pay special attention to the academic preparations tailor-made to suit each age group, but we also considered the social, psychological and physical aspects necessary in the development of the children. With time Dreamland has developed and reshaped itself and shall continue to do so to make sure it can always cater for the speed the whole world is moving in…. Yet Dreamland had always maintained its tradition and custom of putting the children’s interest first… For that and so much more it has become and always shall be the ultimate luxury of learning for the privileged.
Which quality separates this nursery from others?
The nursery had always been and continues to be blessed by professional, experienced, hard working teachers and assistants who offer the children endless unconditional love and support, as they leave their homes to make ‘Dreamland, their new home away from home’. In addition to that the teamwork spirit amongst the staff makes any child’s first school experience one filled with true happiness and love.
- Nursery Director: Rula Mohammed Abu-Lughod
- Acceptance Age: 18 months – 4 years
Share Your Thoughts
- Head of Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Marketing & Admissions Officer
- Educational Consultant
- French and Arabic Teacher
- Preschool teacher & Assistant Teacher
- Montessori Teachers
- Teacher of Arabic & Islamic Studies
- Mother Tongue Language programme Tutors
- Learning Support Assistants (LSA’s)