Crystal Valley Nursery
Crystal Valley Nursery is one of Ms. Bernadette King-Turner’s four Beautiful Minds Nurseries located in Arabian Center, Dubai. At Crystal Valley Nursery we promote a life style for children that is understanding of each child’s needs and is supportive and caring for their early learning years.
We understand and appreciate parent’s different needs and reasons for their children to be cared for at nursery, therefore, Crystal Valley Nursery is specifically designed to be safe and secure and always a special place where the deep needs of children and parents are always our main concern and priority.
What are the nursery’s greatest quality/ strength?
Crystal Valley Nursery provides a safe, loving and stimulating environment for your children; with reassuringly high standards of Nursery day care with excellent facilities, we provide the individual attention and stimulus your baby and preschooler needs to feel happy and confident and to approach life and school with a positive disposition for learning. The Beautiful Minds Nurseries philosophy is ‘unconditional love for all children’-therefore the most important-‘Inclusion’- equal opportunities for all children is obligatory.
Included in the term fees:
1. English and Arabic
2. Healthy, Nutritious & mostly organic breakfast and lunch
3. Fantastic Foundation Stage Unit for pre-schoolers aged 3-4+ years
4. Indoor and Outdoor Designated Play Areas
5. Shaded Sand Pit and Racing Track
6. Swimming Pool Complex
8. Library for English and Arabic Reading time
9. Drama, Music and Movement, Yoga
10. Drumming & Rhythm Dance & Kung Fu
11. Ballet & Brain Gym
12. Cooking and Baking
13. Nursery Family Picnics
14. Plus so much more
British Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) with all our Nursery Classroom Staff holding certified University Elementary, Early Childhood or Nursing Degrees.
We employ only qualified & professional employ women to implement our curriculum. We do not hire unqualified nannies and helpers.
Number of Staff on Duty
Teacher to Baby Ratio:
Baby Room Medical Director, Registered Nurses plus qualified teachers ratio is 1 staff to 2.5 babies.
Teacher to Toddler Ratio:
1 Supervisor Teacher & 3 Teachers to 18 children.
Teacher to Young Child Ratio:
1 Supervisor Teacher & 2 Teachers to 20 children.
- Curriculum: UK EYFS
- Average Tuition: AED 25,000
- City, Country: Dubai, UAE
- Founded in 2010
- Call: 9714 2845519
- Address: Al Mizhar, Arabian Center
- Send an Email
- Website: www.crystalvalleynursery.com
- Nursery Director: Ms. Bernadette King-Turner
- Timings: Sunday to Thursday from 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Acceptance Age: From 2+ months to 4+ years
How was your Experience?
- GSA Group launches first ‘Uninest’ student residences in Dubai
- His Highness Sheikh Sultan Al Qasimi attends largest iTunes U curriculum launch
- Carfax Education selected as GESS Education Awards Finalist
- ZU Signs MoU with Diglossia for Field-testing and Research
- Fees very high as compared to education quality provided
- Public Relations Consultant
- Nursery Administrator - Rainbow Valley Nursery
- Education Specialist (Curriculum Development)
- Coordinator (Postgraduate Medical Education)
- Associate Lecturer in Podiatry
- Scholarly Teaching Fellow
- Head of Sponsorship and Marketing
- Service Desk Manager / Service Delivery Manager
- Sr. Software Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer