International Concept for Education (ICE) at Dubai
ICE at Dubai is an international school offering a bilingual education, in French and English, from Kindergarten level all the way to Grade 12, with the IB methods and programs of teaching. The school’s curriculum is based on the French curriculum taught in the two languages. A steady teaching of Arabic is also provided. The school aims at educating individuals for the tomorrow’s world. The school emphasizes individual education, first by establishing an individual education plan for each pupil and by following its implementation in close connection with the families; it develops the special talents of the pupils, teaches them etiquette and good manners and coaches them towards a healthy and balanced life. To this end, each class accepts a limited number of students: 18 on average, 20 at the most.
School’s greatest quality/ strength?
An individual approach to the education of each child so as to enhance his talents and develop his potentials
How was your Experience?
- Middlesex University Dubai’s Research Conference Celebrates Innovation Week
- Hale Education to bridge gap for GCC students seeking US university places
- UAE to have first branch of Al Azhar University
- UAE pupils break ‘world’s largest human sentence’ record
- UAE National Teacher Prize established