International Concept for Education (ICE) at Dubai
ICE at Dubai is an international school offering a bilingual education, in French and English, from Kindergarten level all the way to Grade 12, with the IB methods and programs of teaching. The school’s curriculum is based on the French curriculum taught in the two languages. A steady teaching of Arabic is also provided. The school aims at educating individuals for the tomorrow’s world. The school emphasizes individual education, first by establishing an individual education plan for each pupil and by following its implementation in close connection with the families; it develops the special talents of the pupils, teaches them etiquette and good manners and coaches them towards a healthy and balanced life. To this end, each class accepts a limited number of students: 18 on average, 20 at the most.
School’s greatest quality/ strength?
An individual approach to the education of each child so as to enhance his talents and develop his potentials
Comments for International Concept for Education (ICE) at Dubai
- Senior Coordinator, Quality Assurance - ACTVET
- ICT and Physics Specialist - ACTVET
- Internal Auditor (UAE National Only) - ACTVET
- Program Development Specialist - THE PETROLEUM INSTITUTE
- Head of Student Exchange - THE PETROLEUM INSTITUTE
- Student Assessment Section Manager - ADEC
- Student Guidance Section Manager - ADEC
- Independent Educational Consultant
- Director of Early Years Training
- Nursery Teacher - Kids First Group