Jubail Industrial College
Jubail Industrial College, the Kingdom’s largest and most sophisticated, is a ‘semi autonomous’ technical institute governed by the Board of Directors of the Royal Commission. At the college level the activities concerning academic, administrative and student services are administered by the Managing Director along with the College Deputy for Education and Training Affairs, and the College Deputy of Student Affairs according to by-laws and College Council decisions.
Comments for Jubail Industrial College
- 1 Students given glimpse of ancient Umm Al Quwain
- 2 Malaysian delegate invites UAE parents to send their children to Malaysia
- 3 UAE students raise funds for damaged Ghanian schools
- 4 Carnegie Mellon hosts expert panel on cyber security
- 5 Embassy-run schools exempted from Saudization