Jubail Industrial College
Jubail Industrial College, the Kingdom’s largest and most sophisticated, is a ‘semi autonomous’ technical institute governed by the Board of Directors of the Royal Commission. At the college level the activities concerning academic, administrative and student services are administered by the Managing Director along with the College Deputy for Education and Training Affairs, and the College Deputy of Student Affairs according to by-laws and College Council decisions.
How was your Experience?
- Middlesex University Dubai’s Research Conference Celebrates Innovation Week
- Hale Education to bridge gap for GCC students seeking US university places
- UAE to have first branch of Al Azhar University
- UAE pupils break ‘world’s largest human sentence’ record
- UAE National Teacher Prize established