Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT Dubai) is a leading US university based in Dubai’s technological hub, Silicon Oasis. RIT Dubai’s parent campus in Rochester, New York dates from 1829 and is a pioneer in technology, design, engineering and business.
RIT Dubai is the only U.S University in Dubai offering American bachelor’s and master’s degrees. We offer programs in Computing, AACSB-accredited Business programs and ABET-accredited Engineering programs as well as English programs at our English Language Center. We prepare students for successful global careers through an innovative mix of theory, state-of- the art facilities and our unique paid internships. Students can study abroad for up to two terms at the main campus in New York or at one of our global campuses in Europe.
Upon graduating from RIT Dubai, students leave with an internationally recognized American degree that is accredited by both the Middle States Commission on Higher Education in the USA and the U.A.E. Ministry of Education –Higher Education Affairs.
RIT Dubai – Imagine the Possibilities
What are the University’s greatest quality/ strength?
- Accredited by Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs (Formerly MOHESR)
- American Degrees in Dubai
- Unique internship program
- Options to study abroad or transfer to New York campus or one of the European campuses
- Scholarships for outstanding students
- AACSB and ABET accreditation
- Strong industry links
- Unique City Science Master’s program
- Brand new state-of-the-art housing
- Not for profit
- American – UAE Ministry of Education Higher Education Affairs Accredited