Dubai Women’s College (DWC)
The Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT)-Dubai Women’s College (DWC) was founded in 1989, when it began with only 145 students taking classes in a converted Dubai car showroom.
The first batch of enterprising young ladies led the way for women in the UAE, not only by getting an education, but by making pioneering steps to join the predominantly male workforce after graduating.
Today, 26 years later, DWC has a state-of-the-art campus spread over 350,000m2 of cultivated land, with 3,065 students enrolled, and offers Bachelor’s degrees in six academic programmes – Applied Communications, Business, Computer Information Science, Education, Engineering Technology & Science and Health Sciences.
DWC students are inspired and encouraged to attain high standards in the academic field, as well as in the community. We are proud of our students who have been recognized, over the years through competitions and awards, for their high level of achievement.
How was your Experience?
- Associate Director - Intercultural Education
- Technician - Library
- Senior Officer - Graduate Employment
- Coordinator - Student Services
- Admission & Enrolment Counsellor
- PE Technician - Regent International School
- Director - Computing Services
- Special Assistant to the Dean of Social Science
- Academic Technician - Applied Communications
- Aviation Engineering Technology & Science
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter