Dubai Women’s College (DWC)
The Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT)-Dubai Women’s College (DWC) was founded in 1989, when it began with only 145 students taking classes in a converted Dubai car showroom.
The first batch of enterprising young ladies led the way for women in the UAE, not only by getting an education, but by making pioneering steps to join the predominantly male workforce after graduating.
Today, 26 years later, DWC has a state-of-the-art campus spread over 350,000m2 of cultivated land, with 3,065 students enrolled, and offers Bachelor’s degrees in six academic programmes – Applied Communications, Business, Computer Information Science, Education, Engineering Technology & Science and Health Sciences.
DWC students are inspired and encouraged to attain high standards in the academic field, as well as in the community. We are proud of our students who have been recognized, over the years through competitions and awards, for their high level of achievement.
How was your Experience?
- American University in Dubai awards scholarships to 140 new students
- UAE Schools told to Teach Moral Education
- Challenges for back-to-school parents: Money, sleep schedules
- Study calls quality of UAE’s Higher Education system into question
- More than 800 Teachers Hired in Abu Dhabi Schools
- Learning Support Assistant
- Academic Technician - Electrical
- MRI Physicist - Core Technology Platforms
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- HR Business Partner
- Senior Operations Manager
- Senior Technology Officer
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter