Al Amana Private School
Our reputation as a caring school with high discipline is well known and I hope browsing through our website will give you the flavor of our school and the activities our pupils follow. Every child is important to us .Here at Al Amana we strongly believe that the important thing is not so much that every child should be taught, as that every child should be given the wish to learn and we strive to achieve this by emphasizing the need to make the learning fun and exciting. We believe in the importance of teachers and families working together. Parent-Teacher partnership has worked wonders in establishing a strong bond leaving absolutely no communication gap.
Our cultural mix is a striking example showcasing a great degree of adaptability and mutual interaction among the pupils from different geographical backgrounds. Our handpicked faculty members drawn from various nationalities demonstrate a true international character. Our intentions are clear and the goals are well defined, we want to produce responsible citizens of future with leadership acumen. With the advent of more modernised thoughts and sophistication in all the walks of life, we are not compromising in any way with the Islamic values and religious education. Qura`n and Hadi`th teachings are of paramount importance which contribute to the spiritual development of pupils.
How was your Experience?
- UAE-wide teacher licensing scheme to begin in 2017, minister says
- Meditation and breathing help Zayed University students relieve stress
- Cyber warriors needed to protect online security in UAE
- English Fair is goldmine of interesting facts
- Sheikh Zayed Award winners honoured at ADNEC ceremony
- AV Technical Analyst
- Teacher of Computing (Key Stages 1 - 2)
- Multiple Full-Time Faculty Positions
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Head of Phase – Sunmarke School, Dubai
- Manager - Sales and Enrollment Center
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Kindergarten (Early Years) Teacher
- ES Homeroom Teacher for Grades 1-4
- Secondary Psychology Teacher
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter