Al Amana Private School
Our reputation as a caring school with high discipline is well known and I hope browsing through our website will give you the flavor of our school and the activities our pupils follow. Every child is important to us .Here at Al Amana we strongly believe that the important thing is not so much that every child should be taught, as that every child should be given the wish to learn and we strive to achieve this by emphasizing the need to make the learning fun and exciting. We believe in the importance of teachers and families working together. Parent-Teacher partnership has worked wonders in establishing a strong bond leaving absolutely no communication gap.
Our cultural mix is a striking example showcasing a great degree of adaptability and mutual interaction among the pupils from different geographical backgrounds. Our handpicked faculty members drawn from various nationalities demonstrate a true international character. Our intentions are clear and the goals are well defined, we want to produce responsible citizens of future with leadership acumen. With the advent of more modernised thoughts and sophistication in all the walks of life, we are not compromising in any way with the Islamic values and religious education. Qura`n and Hadi`th teachings are of paramount importance which contribute to the spiritual development of pupils.
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Healthcare Management
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Digital Humanities Lecturer
- Adjunct Faculty in Civil Engineering
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter