Al Maarifa Private School
The School is committed to help students realize their utmost potential and integrate successfully into a global community both intellectually and emotionally by providing positive and caring academic and social environment for the students and the educators.
We spare no effort to make our institution a great Example for international schools. MIS is a caring, large educational institution whose professional teaching staff and management provide its community of learners with values, supportive learning environment and up-to-date curricula that meet the students’ needs and whole-personality development. Our school, which highly respects the diverse cultural backgrounds of its stakeholders within a philosophical approach of internationalism, is keen on maintaining high expectations from its teachers as well as its students as a means to prepare learners to take thoughtful decisions in a real-life context and in an ever-changing world.
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter