Al Maarifa Private School
The School is committed to help students realize their utmost potential and integrate successfully into a global community both intellectually and emotionally by providing positive and caring academic and social environment for the students and the educators.
We spare no effort to make our institution a great Example for international schools. MIS is a caring, large educational institution whose professional teaching staff and management provide its community of learners with values, supportive learning environment and up-to-date curricula that meet the students’ needs and whole-personality development. Our school, which highly respects the diverse cultural backgrounds of its stakeholders within a philosophical approach of internationalism, is keen on maintaining high expectations from its teachers as well as its students as a means to prepare learners to take thoughtful decisions in a real-life context and in an ever-changing world.
How was your Experience?
- American University in Dubai awards scholarships to 140 new students
- UAE Schools told to Teach Moral Education
- Challenges for back-to-school parents: Money, sleep schedules
- Study calls quality of UAE’s Higher Education system into question
- More than 800 Teachers Hired in Abu Dhabi Schools
- Learning Support Assistant
- Academic Technician - Electrical
- MRI Physicist - Core Technology Platforms
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- HR Business Partner
- Senior Operations Manager
- Senior Technology Officer
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter