Al Maarifa Private School
The School is committed to help students realize their utmost potential and integrate successfully into a global community both intellectually and emotionally by providing positive and caring academic and social environment for the students and the educators.
We spare no effort to make our institution a great Example for international schools. MIS is a caring, large educational institution whose professional teaching staff and management provide its community of learners with values, supportive learning environment and up-to-date curricula that meet the students’ needs and whole-personality development. Our school, which highly respects the diverse cultural backgrounds of its stakeholders within a philosophical approach of internationalism, is keen on maintaining high expectations from its teachers as well as its students as a means to prepare learners to take thoughtful decisions in a real-life context and in an ever-changing world.
How was your Experience?
- Associate Director - Intercultural Education
- Technician - Library
- Senior Officer - Graduate Employment
- Coordinator - Student Services
- Admission & Enrolment Counsellor
- PE Technician - Regent International School
- Director - Computing Services
- Special Assistant to the Dean of Social Science
- Academic Technician - Applied Communications
- Aviation Engineering Technology & Science
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter