Emirates Private School Sharjah
The school was first established on September 1980 by Mr. Mohamed Abdullah Al Otaiba as an English Medium School and aims to offer a high level of education through a mixed, British, American and UAE curriculum. The school prepares students for England and Wales based IGCSE, AS, and A’ Level examinations via Cambridge and EDEXCEL boards. The American Curriculum is approved by AdvancEd, and the Emirates UAE curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education, Abu Dhabi.
How was your Experience?
- Lab Technician – Art Room
- Lab Technician – Textile
- Lab Technician – Graphics
- Lab Technician – Resistant Material
- Lab Technician - Food technology
- Career Counsellor
- AV Technical Analyst
- Teacher of Computing (Key Stages 1 - 2)
- Multiple Full-Time Faculty Positions
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter