Emirates Private School Sharjah
The school was first established on September 1980 by Mr. Mohamed Abdullah Al Otaiba as an English Medium School and aims to offer a high level of education through a mixed, British, American and UAE curriculum. The school prepares students for England and Wales based IGCSE, AS, and A’ Level examinations via Cambridge and EDEXCEL boards. The American Curriculum is approved by AdvancEd, and the Emirates UAE curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education, Abu Dhabi.
How was your Experience?
- Associate Director - Intercultural Education
- Technician - Library
- Senior Officer - Graduate Employment
- Coordinator - Student Services
- Admission & Enrolment Counsellor
- PE Technician - Regent International School
- Director - Computing Services
- Special Assistant to the Dean of Social Science
- Academic Technician - Applied Communications
- Aviation Engineering Technology & Science
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter