Gulf Asian English School
The School aims at being the Power House of Knowledge and the guardian of moral, ethical and spiritual values and in providing an emotional equilibrium to its students. Our school gives ample opportunities for students to explore and express their creativity through various activities and motivates the sense of belonging to reflect the image of the school.
GULF ASIAN ENGLISH SCHOOL, Sharjah was established in the year 1975, in the name of “Sharjah Montessori School”. The school from a very humble beginning evolved to a high school in 1991. In the year 1993, the school got affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. Since then, 16 successful batches have produced excellent result in 10th and 12th Board Examinations with several distinctions to its credit.
Our management has provided an ambient atmosphere with smart learning systems (i.e. interactive boards, mobile projector) to enhance and simplify education. We also have advanced science laboratories (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Home- Science), fully networked computer labs, a comprehensive collection of books in our libraries and creative activity rooms to improve group learning. We also have CCTV cameras and a trained security team deployed around the campus to ensure the safety of our children.
How was your Experience?
- Schools that promote reading will get better ratings
- Shaikh Mohammed honours UAE Arab Reading Challenge winners
- Future Centre focuses on what pupils can do, rather on what they cannot
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter