Indian Public School RAK
It has been my privilege to be the principal of this prestigious institution, which has a commendable history of 20 years. I took over this responsibility in the year 1990. Our school’s mission is to educate tomorrow’s leaders by ensuring academic success for every enrolled student. We define academic success as providing our students with a challenging, personalized interactive curriculum.
Our teaching methods encapsulate the emphasis of personal, social and academic development of all our students. Specifically, we wish to provide a rewarding and positive learning environment for all our children, enabling them to function as productive and successful citizens in a changing society. Our objectives are that, IPHS, RAK should have a graduation rate of 100 percent and all of our graduates will continue to enjoy their success in an undergraduate collegiate institution. We can boast to say that our alumni today include captains of business and industry, doctors, engineers, bankers, computer professionals and others so well settled in life.
How was your Experience?
- American University in Dubai awards scholarships to 140 new students
- UAE Schools told to Teach Moral Education
- Challenges for back-to-school parents: Money, sleep schedules
- Study calls quality of UAE’s Higher Education system into question
- More than 800 Teachers Hired in Abu Dhabi Schools
- Learning Support Assistant
- Academic Technician - Electrical
- MRI Physicist - Core Technology Platforms
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- HR Business Partner
- Senior Operations Manager
- Senior Technology Officer
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter