Indian Public School RAK
It has been my privilege to be the principal of this prestigious institution, which has a commendable history of 20 years. I took over this responsibility in the year 1990. Our school’s mission is to educate tomorrow’s leaders by ensuring academic success for every enrolled student. We define academic success as providing our students with a challenging, personalized interactive curriculum.
Our teaching methods encapsulate the emphasis of personal, social and academic development of all our students. Specifically, we wish to provide a rewarding and positive learning environment for all our children, enabling them to function as productive and successful citizens in a changing society. Our objectives are that, IPHS, RAK should have a graduation rate of 100 percent and all of our graduates will continue to enjoy their success in an undergraduate collegiate institution. We can boast to say that our alumni today include captains of business and industry, doctors, engineers, bankers, computer professionals and others so well settled in life.
How was your Experience?
- Mohammad honours winners of Think Science competition
- Academic year to end early for KG1 to Grade 2 pupils
- Masdar Institute graduates encouraged to build a more sustainable world
- Parents stretched as UAE firms cut education allowances
- More than 30,000 design students required in Middle East by 2019
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
- Nursery Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Associate Dean, Applied Communications
- Key Teacher
- Art & Music Nursery Teacher
- Teacher - Qualified Practitioner
- Western Nursery Teachers
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter