New Indian Model School Sharjah
From a humble beginning in villas in Maysaloor, the school has now spacious and well planned building with all necessary infrastructure for learning and sports. The school also has facilities for Basketball, Volleyball, Cricket, Table-Tennis and football. The school has strong teams for basketball, volleyball, football and cricket.
“New Indian Model School, Sharjah ( popularly known as NIMS-Sharjah ) was inaugurated by Kerala State Education Minister Shri. Chandra Sekhar in 1982 (in a villa at Maisaloon) and had a meagre strength of about 30 students. With the increase in strength, it expanded to four villas in Maisaloon, and continued in the same premises until 1996. In September of the same year the school was shifted to spacious building at Qassimia, Sharjah. In 2001, the boys’ section of the school was shifted to its newly constructed building in Al Azra ( Sharjah ) and in 2003 the girls’ section was also shifted to Al Azra ; which presently has two separate buildings and facilities for boys and girls and with nearly 3000 students on rolls.
How was your Experience?
- Associate Director - Intercultural Education
- Technician - Library
- Senior Officer - Graduate Employment
- Coordinator - Student Services
- Admission & Enrolment Counsellor
- PE Technician - Regent International School
- Director - Computing Services
- Special Assistant to the Dean of Social Science
- Academic Technician - Applied Communications
- Aviation Engineering Technology & Science
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter