New Indian Model School Sharjah
From a humble beginning in villas in Maysaloor, the school has now spacious and well planned building with all necessary infrastructure for learning and sports. The school also has facilities for Basketball, Volleyball, Cricket, Table-Tennis and football. The school has strong teams for basketball, volleyball, football and cricket.
“New Indian Model School, Sharjah ( popularly known as NIMS-Sharjah ) was inaugurated by Kerala State Education Minister Shri. Chandra Sekhar in 1982 (in a villa at Maisaloon) and had a meagre strength of about 30 students. With the increase in strength, it expanded to four villas in Maisaloon, and continued in the same premises until 1996. In September of the same year the school was shifted to spacious building at Qassimia, Sharjah. In 2001, the boys’ section of the school was shifted to its newly constructed building in Al Azra ( Sharjah ) and in 2003 the girls’ section was also shifted to Al Azra ; which presently has two separate buildings and facilities for boys and girls and with nearly 3000 students on rolls.
How was your Experience?
- Shocking level of school fee defaults among Pakistani expats in UAE
- Indian school felicitates CBSE toppers
- Grade 12 final exams begin for UAE Ministry of Education curriculum schools
- Middlesex University Dubai students complete UNGC training
- Submissions open for Arab children’s literature award
- Healthcare Management
- Program Director - Environmental Health Program
- Digital Humanities Lecturer
- Adjunct Faculty in Civil Engineering
- Program Director - Business
- Program Director - Early Childhood Education
- Senior Specialist - Events and Marketing
- Faculty Positions in Law (Arabic)
- Administrative Assistant (Engineering Technology and Science)
- Professional & Graduate School Advisor
Join 70,000+ Educators
Sign-up to our Newsletter